A unique tropical plant in my garden

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Created a new forum for just gardening. :thumbsup:

Oh--that's good!  I love to share and see what other folks are growing too.:smile:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

Oh--that's good!  I love to share and see what other folks are growing too.:smile:

Bit off Topic Queenie but I am growing OLD :hystery:

• Haha 4
  • Hmm thinking 1

• 4 months later...
Cristan
Posted
Posted

Where do you guys go for plant shopping? Any nice nurseries in Manila with a good selection of plants and accessories?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, Cristan said:

Where do you guys go for plant shopping? Any nice nurseries in Manila with a good selection of plants and accessories?

I don't know of anyplace in Manila only Cebu.

Contact Philippine Horticultural Society Quezon City. I've belonged to their facebook group for 15+ years and find them a nice helpful group.  I'm sure they will clue you in. They do classes and visit nurseries and farms.

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Its a bit far from Manila but we buy most of our plants from places on the National Highway between Los Banos and Santa Cruz theres many places selling plants of all kinds one even sells puppies !

Look for Jollibees on the right as you leave Los Banos then on both sides of the road you will start to see plants for sale theres many places selling so you can haggle !

, if your into Orchids there is a Orchid place on the just off of Slex on the Tagatay road