A question for 13a Visa Holders,Annual reporting 2018

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Every year it seems the the BI introduce new Requirement s for Reporting, as this will start next week Does anyone here know what Photocopies they  are likely to need in addition to Last years receipt?

Last year Kev (sonjack) and I went together and got hit with OH! we need this and that copied from your Passport.

Funny old Life but at least ours is only once per year and is about 13   beer sori sori.jpg 's for now that is but I guess it will also be the Dreaded Tax addition to my Tipple at my Local Sori Sori  Soon :89:

:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Morning all:cheers:

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Great question Jack.  I as well as many others I'm sure will be waiting for this updated info.  Last year was my first reporting and I wasn't aware now I need that receipt.  Who knows where I filed that one if I even kept it.:shock_40_anim_gif:Our local BI is only a few km from my home but heavy traffic and poor parking.  If no one else chimes in with the answer maybe I'll make a early trip first week to ask of the requirements.  However, as you know Jack, different offices sometimes have different requirements.  Lets see how this goes.

• Like 1

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

My experience, not of 13a's, but in general, is that often it depends on who you get on the day. No matter how well prepared I thought I was, they always ask for a copy of the one form I didn't think I needed.

I now go with a file containing copies of everything just in case something is needed. Saves a last minute dash to the copy store, which is often closed or, worse still, having to come back another time.

Ken

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Howard
Posted
Posted

I don't remember needing anything last year except my ACR card Jack. It might be different in the smaller BI's? But in Intermuros they had a separate area set up for yearly check in next to the main building. I handed them my ACR card, she checked something on the computer and handed it back. done! But after reading this I will try to track down the receipt I got last year( I'm sure I have it, the wife taught me to never, ever throw anything away here! ) and bring my passport. Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, intrepid said:

Great question Jack.  I as well as many others I'm sure will be waiting for this updated info.  Last year was my first reporting and I wasn't aware now I need that receipt.  Who knows where I filed that one if I even kept it.:shock_40_anim_gif:Our local BI is only a few km from my home but heavy traffic and poor parking.  If no one else chimes in with the answer maybe I'll make a early trip first week to ask of the requirements.  However, as you know Jack, different offices sometimes have different requirements.  Lets see how this goes.

Hi jack i use the Sta Rosa office and for my reporting in Jan we aim to be there at 7am, 2nd or the 3rd Jan well so my bro in law says so we can park the car in the car park before the flag ceremony, not sure yet as if there are any new forms required like last year,we had to go to a copy shop just outside the main entrance, who knew all about the extra form required, so was very quick, all in all it took us around 30 mins. Then its Mcds for Breakfast, i will check the forum and the BI website every day to check if anything new is needed,

Hope it goes well for you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Is there any difference for 13a annual report to the all ACR-I holders annual report?

ADVISORY
2017 December 13

Notice to All Registered Aliens Re: Annual Report (AR) 2018

To implement the Annual Report (AR) 2018, all registered aliens shall, within the first sixty (60) days of every calendar year, report in person to the Bureau of Immigration (BI) Main office at Intramuros, Manila, or to the nearest participating BI offices. The AR 2018 shall be held from 1 January to 1 March 2018.

The parent or legal guardian of an alien who is less than fourteen (14) years of age shall have the duty of reporting for such alien. Failure to comply shall result in imposition of administrative fine and/or imprisonment, at the option of the Commissioner of Immigration.

The reportee shall present: (i) original ACR I-card and (ii) confirmation number issued via AR 2018 online system (for aliens who failed to accomplish AR 2014 form or AR 2015 or AR 2016 or AR 2017 online form).

An alien who returns to the Philippines with a re-entry permit shall, if he/she has not yet made the required annual report, make such report within thirty (30) days from the date of his/her return to this country, no fines shall be imposed.

In addition, personal appearance shall be required for all Native-born Indonesians with paper-based Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) distinguished as “Illegal Entrants” under Memorandum Order No.AFFJR-05-003 in Southern Mindanao for the updating of registration records (100 Section XIII k).

AR application forms and guidelines in the conduct of AR 2018, list of participating BI offices, AR 2018 online encoding system and all other information regarding AR 2018 shall be found in the BI website www.immigration.gov.ph. All aliens are encouraged to report and remit payments at the AR 2018 BI designated offices.

November 2017.

Signed
JAIME H. MORENTE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Thanks all for their impute on the 13A subject and their experiences. It makes it easier for foreigners who have to go through this process in getting all their paper work together,( needed or not, )

Also thanks to all that posts updated links on any subjects, we all know interpretation from these links can be interpreted differently by the people processing the required documents. 

Personally I photo copy links and take it with me, saved me heaps of time, the staff generally pass the problem on to their boss and generally no problems if dates on links are visible and from a reputable source.  :thumbsup:

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Last year they had a travel agent (probably an aunt) at our  BI office to do the online confirmation number (for a fee).  I have looked all over the BI website, and asked them on Facebook, but cannot find a link to where to get the number.

• Thanks 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

A pleasure reading that link, very informative and accurate, thanks (Tim ), catch you over there when we make the transition. 

http://expatinphilippines.wordpress.com/.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Last year they had a travel agent (probably an aunt) at our  BI office to do the online confirmation number (for a fee).  I have looked all over the BI website, and asked them on Facebook, but cannot find a link to where to get the number.

I really don't understand who has to do the online bit.  It says it is only for certain people.  This will be my first annual report.  I will just drop by my local and uncrowded BI to find out what I need.

The online link is on this page:

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/services/alien-registration/annual-report-a-r