A question for 13a Visa Holders,Annual reporting 2018

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Went to the Santa Rosa immigration office yesterday as we were in the area.

Lots of people waiting hardly anyone being called all curtains closed ?

, found out the office could not connect to  The main office in Manila,

so we left and will try again on Monday,early morning.

Will have to wait and see if i am lucky then.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Merged same topics together as too many on the same subject causes confusion. Edited title to reflect full topic subject. 

• Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, intrepid said:

sonjack, Are you on visa extensions or have an ACR-I card?  I know each office works differently but at the Sta Rosa satellite office I tried to hand them my copies and passport and all they wanted to see was the ACR_I card.  After checking their list on the computer, handed the card right back.:89:

No mate i`m on a 13a they have always kept the PP at Dumaguete office as long as I can remember.They have strange rules which people elsewhere don`t have to abide by.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

That is strange.  I didn't hear about anyone else having to go back to fetch their passports.

So your 4 minutes is actually 4 days?  :89:

Am I sat there for 4 days no.

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Did mine at the J Mall in Cebu City on the 9th.  Arrived about 10AM and took 35-40 minutes.  By the time I left the lines had really grown and the room was packed to overflowing.  Best to get there early, you can use the elevator in the parking garage to go up before the mall opens.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

To pick up our passports

I know each office is different... but in Iloilo no one even looked at my passport for the annual report.

• Like 1

Howard
Posted
Posted

I did mine in Manila on Monday and luckily I did save and bring my receipt from last year because when the guy bought me up on the computer he made like a concerned face and asked if I had done it last year. He actually looked a little surprised when I said yes, here's the receipt. He took it and said OK it's updated in the computer system, go over there and pay...In and out in like 20 minutes. I look forward to going there once a year and getting a burger at the place inside the building, I think they are the best burgers I have had in the Philippines!

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted (edited)

Update went back to Santa Rosa BI office on weds arrived there 08.10, lots of parking places . Into the office at 08.20, everything done by 08.30 !

I was a happy bunny ! Went to McDs Calamba and had a Egg Mcmuffin !

Then later in the eve a wedding anniversary lunch at King Bees in Nuvali !

Not ours the brothers

Oh what a great day !

Edited by expatuk2014
  • Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 1/8/2018 at 10:30 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yes and immigration confirmed that this link is still the current online form. https://vua.immigration.gov.ph/

Has anyone encountered issues with the online bit?  After I complete the first part (ACR #, Name, etc) and hit submit, it asks if I want to save, I say yes, then it comes up with a "Error in saving, contact administrator" message.  I can't get past the first page.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Has anyone encountered issues with the online bit?  After I complete the first part (ACR #, Name, etc) and hit submit, it asks if I want to save, I say yes, then it comes up with a "Error in saving, contact administrator" message.  I can't get past the first page.

OMW did it give you a Number the first time you completed the Form?