Dumaguete Sign back on.

Gary D
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Try walking along the boulevard by yourself late one evening and see if anyone runs up to you and says you look gwapo. :hystery:

Yes I've sat on the boulevard watching the loney expats walking up and down looking hopefully disapointed.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Yes I've sat on the boulevard watching the loney expats walking up and down looking hopefully disapointed.

Hm so what can we believe, there are or there are not ladies of Pleasure Patrolling? ( not that I am interested But:571c66d400c8c_1(103):)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Hm so what can we believe

As in all things, we can only believe our personal experiences and the information passed on from those we have grown to have confidence in.

I have confidence in you that you don't walk the boulevard getting approached by hookers.  When it comes to my personal experience I shall take the fifth. 

• Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

As in all things, we can only believe our personal experiences and the information passed on from those we have grown to have confidence in.

I have confidence in you that you don't walk the boulevard getting approached by hookers.  When it comes to my personal experience I shall take the fifth. 

I heard you took more than that.

• Haha 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 1/21/2018 at 12:19 AM, sonjack2847 said:

I heard you took more than that.

Wow more than a 5th.   Really ugly then?