Dont throw nothing away

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Just having a good old sort out while Emma is at work, changing the bedroom around and moving this and that, plus trying to open drawers that seem to be stuck for ages.

Well it seems the drawers are stuck because they are filled with so much stuff the bottoms have sank and what utter crap is in them, boxes upon boxes bags with bags inside and just rubbish , plus can anyone tell me why every drawer or bag that our partners try to fill there is always a tampax in them or other womens stuff.

Anyway i have given up , its down to Emma now to sort her drawers out and placed into the new ones and to throw all the stuff she does not NEED into the rubbish bin.

And by the way the door handle has been missing for a few months now ( Emma says it fell off ) well guess what yes i found that inside a bag too, funny i have not found any money yet.

She will have to sort out all the cloths she never seems to wear soon as one off the wardrobes going .

Gator
Posted
Posted

Perhaps putting in a Tampax is her way of keeping you out of her “drawers”? :hystery:

• Haha 1