Good Lawyer in Mactan, Mandaue, Cebu?

Crispy
Posted
Posted

Hi fellow Expats. I have previously lived in Mactan and am looking to sell my property in Pajac and move to another location in Cebu.

Can anybody recommend a good, honest and reliable lawyer to handle the sale of my current property and purchase of my next one?

I saw Attorney Cecille Mancao in Mandaue City recommended some time ago in another post. I'd like a few more options to consider.

I previously used one of the lawyers located on the left side going to Mactan City Hall, but they aren't the professional type that I'm

looking for this time around.

I know it's another topic, but anyone tried selling their property online without any agents involved?

Thanks in advance

Crispy

RBM
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Crispy said:

Hi fellow Expats. I have previously lived in Mactan and am looking to sell my property in Pajac and move to another location in Cebu.

Can anybody recommend a good, honest and reliable lawyer to handle the sale of my current property and purchase of my next one?

I saw Attorney Cecille Mancao in Mandaue City recommended some time ago in another post. I'd like a few more options to consider.

I previously used one of the lawyers located on the left side going to Mactan City Hall, but they aren't the professional type that I'm

looking for this time around.

I know it's another topic, but anyone tried selling their property online without any agents involved?

Thanks in advance

Crispy

Now, let me get this right  your looking good for an HONEST Attorney? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, RBM said:

Now, let me get this right  your looking good for an HONEST Attorney? 

I guess if you found a competent attory you would be half way there.

• Haha 1