Caption this......

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Not game to put a laughy on that one Dave, but I've stopped the wife from pointing with her lips. When she did it at a function, I planted a big kiss on her, fair on the pecker, thinking she wanted a kiss, (my story and I'm going to stick to it ). Got a lot of laughs at the time, but it took a week at home to get another, shameful was what she kept telling me. :hystery:

• Haha 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

My caption is....

Gosh, there were 3 foot pedals :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

The car dealer said this new car had collision avoidance systems.

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Rock climbing the easy way......or flying without wings

• Like 1

allancomeau
Posted
Posted

My other car has 4WD

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

They finally got that car lifted out Sunday, I think.  The rock pile, excess from the stonework being done at the condos, has been moved.

In the U.S., the driver would get lawyer-ed up and sue the condos for putting that rock pile there.  It forced him into the ditch!  After years of litigation, the condo's insurance company would settle.  The driver's lawyers would get 90%, the driver 10%, and the condos insurance company would raise rates to everyone!

Here in the Philippines, we just call the driver a dumb-ass.  End of story.  

20180129_143941_(2).jpg

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

The rock pile, excess from the stonework being done at the condos, has been moved.

Now I am confused.  The original pictures showed the rock pile on the shoulder of the road.

Around where I live, in Philippines, the rock piles are right on the road and people still manage to avoid them.

If the rock pile IS on the shoulder then it is my opinion the driver IS a dumb ass.  This is normal in Philippines and drivers should know that.   If the pile encroached onto the road then I would change my mind but your original picture does not show that.

• Hmm thinking 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Now I am confused.  The original pictures showed the rock pile on the shoulder of the road.

Around where I live, in Philippines, the rock piles are right on the road and people still manage to avoid them.

If the rock pile IS on the shoulder then it is my opinion the driver IS a dumb ass.  This is normal in Philippines and drivers should know that.   If the pile encroached onto the road then I would change my mind but your original picture does not show that.

Why are you confused?  I think you got it right!

Maybe they moved the rock pile to make it easier to get the car out.  My daughter's school is right near the Ford dealer.  I'll see if it is sitting over there.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Why are you confused?

Because you had mentioned"

5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

In the U.S., the driver would get lawyer-ed up and sue the condos for putting that rock pile there.

Were you being serious?  They would sue over a pile of rocks on the shoulder of the road?  Perhaps I missed something.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Were you being serious?  They would sue over a pile of rocks on the shoulder of the road?  Perhaps I missed something.

Heck yeah, I was serious!  Dark road, no warning cones or tape  lighting around the rocks, which you probably would not be allowed to keep there anyway as that is public property.  Whoever has the deepest pockets gets sued.  However, if nobody was hurt the lawyers would have to make something up, like "mental anguish"!

• Thanks 1