Sign in to follow this  
earthdome

Please welcome Myrtle Pia to the world

Please welcome Myrtle Pia to the world. 7lbs 7oz 20" Mother and baby doing well. This is the first child for both of us so we are going through everything first time parents do with a newborn. Unfortunately we are in the US so my wife doesn't have her family support system to help her. My sister will be staying with us a week soon to give her a break. Of course I help out as best I can.

DSC_0114_thumb.JPG

DSC_0115_thumb.JPG

DSC_0119_thumb.JPG

• Like 10
  • Love it 3

Congrats to all three

Now the journey begins. Im sure you will get by just fine even without help. :SugarwareZ-005: A happy day. 

• Like 2

Congrats!  My nephew and his wife also had a little girl today.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Congrats!  My nephew and his wife also had a little girl today.

Thanks. Myrtle is a few days older having been born on the 24th. Just took me a few days to post to the forum.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Congratulations!:birthday-gifts:

Congratulations to all of you...:smile:

12 hours ago, earthdome said:

Please welcome Myrtle Pia to the world. 7lbs 7oz 20" Mother and baby doing well. This is the first child for both of us so we are going through everything first time parents do with a newborn. Unfortunately we are in the US so my wife doesn't have her family support system to help her. My sister will be staying with us a week soon to give her a break. Of course I help out as best I can.

DSC_0114_thumb.JPG

DSC_0115_thumb.JPG

DSC_0119_thumb.JPG

Congratulations. We are expecting our own girl next month. Her middle name was going to be Pia for a time too! This will be my 3rd, her 1st. Enjoy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Reboot said:

Congratulations. We are expecting our own girl next month. Her middle name was going to be Pia for a time too! This will be my 3rd, her 1st. Enjoy.

Thanks Reboot.

Myrtle is a family name from my side. Pia is a family name from my wife's side. But my wife was hesitant to use it since a recent Ms. Philippines who became Ms. Universe is named Pia.

Congrats to the two of you.

Thank you all for your congrats. We have been home now for 5 days and starting to get settled in.

• Like 1