My First Month into Retirement.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Good luck I hope you eventually find your perfect place over here.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, bows00 said:

Currently in Bonifacio Global City (BGF) and this city is very impressive.

I have not tried that area but I found Alabang to be the way you described and likely a bit less expensive (Definitely less expensive than Makati and Bonifacio looks to be an extension of Makati).  Easy to get to because of the toll road (Skyway)  If you are looking for options you may want to take a look.

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bows00 said:

Currently in Bonifacio Global City (BGF) and this city is very impressive.  I don't mean it in a negative way, but this place does not feel like the Philippines at all.  So modern with sidewalks, nice infrastructure, very little street trash and tons of shopping and restaurants at walking distance away.  What's even more impressive is that the majority of city is handicap friendly (wheel chair ramps).  But with all this comes a cost.  Still way cheaper than Hawaii, but quite pricey.

And i'm finding it pretty easy to meet people here, everyone is so friendly.  I already have a date set up with someone I met at the Mercury Drug store.  Quite different from the US culture.

Good luck with your date. I hope it was an employee you have a date with as you get a few freelance girls in that area and also in the Greenbelt. If there's a decent age difference you can bet your bottom dollar she's working the streets.:shades:

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I hope it was an employee you have a date with as you get a few freelance girls in that area

She could be.  She approached me and was very aggressive.  I'll keep my wits and work with my big head.  I am planning to checkout the Greenbelt area tomorrow.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

bows00
Posted
Posted

I want to emphasize that I am NOT looking for freelance girls.  It was in my plans to walk over to Greenbelt tomorrow. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, bows00 said:

It was in my plans to walk over to Greenbelt tomorrow. 

what can I sayWho knows (dave.jpg say No more:whistling:

• Haha 1

bows00
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I have not tried that area but I found Alabang to be the way you described and likely a bit less expensive

Hmmm... very interesting.  And I am interested.  Thanks for the info man.

• Like 3