Warning to soft hearted men.

Wayne Bernitt
Posted
Posted

I have a warning for men in long distance relationships with a Filipino girl. It's a long and involve  story.  Where would the best place to post it.  Is there blog sites or is this it. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Looks like this may be the place to post it.  I'm wondering if it is a story we have heard before.  Does it involve filipinas seeing compassion as a weakness to be exploited?

• Like 1

Wayne Bernitt
Posted
Posted

Hi Dave.  A very basic overview is I was in a long term sending money for family my intention was to get married. By chance I found she was with another man when she said she was with relatives. First story 

Just meet and fell in love.  Truth was been sing him nearly 2years it clear that he doesn't know about me. Searches found her on other sites. Likely more men could be get fleeced. Would like to have my story told and at least help the the other guy I know of know the scam he's in.  What do you think. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Wayne Bernitt said:

Hi Dave.  A very basic overview is I was in a long term sending money for family my intention was to get married. By chance I found she was with another man when she said she was with relatives. First story 

Just meet and fell in love.  Truth was been sing him nearly 2years it clear that he doesn't know about me. Searches found her on other sites. Likely more men could be get fleeced. Would like to have my story told and at least help the the other guy I know of know the scam he's in.  What do you think. 

For me, just say it how it is :571c66d400c8c_1(103):many have been there But it helps to hear new Stories ( we live and learn) :huh:

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Live and learn, well some learn quicker the others I must say.

• Like 2