All you can eat buffet.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, bows00 said:

my moneys worth

it all depends what you like really. Like at Viking, if you are  sashimi lover or sushi lover you can really pig out. One of the few places I have seen mutton served also. They try to have Mexican food but they fall far short of the mark lol. What it really comes down to is how much is food that you miss and/or really like worth? Like others, I no longer eat like a 24 year old, so I never will bankrupt them, but the variety is nice sometimes.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Mike J said:

I could actually see a fine spray as it arched out over the food.  That my friends is an image that will remain indelibly etched on my memory for a LONG time.

A few pubs in Bristol UK put a free buffet on the bar Sunday lunchtimes,really nice food but I had the same thing as you and never ate there again.What other crap has been allowed to go onto the food one can only guess.I had a friend in Thailand who took me to a place which he said was a good breakfast and reasonable,well he must have cast iron guts. I would rather pay for what I want and be done with it.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, scott h said:

What it really comes down to is how much is food that you miss and/or really like worth

I have had food imported from the UK and when I have eaten it I wondered why I made such a fuss over it.

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Many years ago we stopped off at Mega mall and treated the two nethews with us to a buffet, Dads I think it was called. Both nethews just stood there and looked , too shy to pig out, waste of 400p a head. Do Why Nots in Duma still do the Sunday breakfast buffet? Hope so:cornflakes:

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted

The Golden Prince hotel in Cebu puts on a good all you can eat, better still on a Sat night when they have oysters. Go there every time i am in Cebu, was there 2 weeks ago, the Hotel has been enlarged and better than last time. 

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Not sure if they still have at the water front Cebu or Parkland hotel but the food used to be good when l was there about 6 years ago.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Gary D said:

Many years ago we stopped off at Mega mall and treated the two nethews with us to a buffet, Dads I think it was called. Both nethews just stood there and looked , too shy to pig out, waste of 400p a head. Do Why Nots in Duma still do the Sunday breakfast buffet? Hope so:cornflakes:

I am not sure about why not doing a Sunday breakfast buffet but Sans rival down the boulevard does one.

• Hmm thinking 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I am not sure about why not doing a Sunday breakfast buffet but Sans rival down the boulevard does one.

Perhaps I'm thinking of Sans Rival as it was several trips ago I used it.

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'll have to try a buffet joint next time I'm over there but only if the food is fresh.

tenor.gif

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 4

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted
On 2/14/2018 at 4:12 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Not sure if they still have at the water front Cebu or Parkland hotel but the food used to be good when l was there about 6 years ago.

Yes went to Waterfront one night, not as good as Golden Prince, but was cheaper from memory.