heath insurance

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Darryl Bailey said:

still not sure bout Phil Heath 

if it’s worth it 

It's up to you, some are self insured in the sense they have the money incase of an emergency where others welcome some reprieve from hospital cost while living in the Philippines. Most hospitals want some money up front before admitting you and I guess more so if you do not have health insurance. Either way even though its against the law these days you wont get out of the building without payment. Please read the many other topics in this forum and probably where this topic should be, Click HERE  :thumbsup:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Darryl Bailey said:

still not sure bout Phil Heath 

if it’s worth it 

According to my wife (Who is involved with here company Insurance department) You are more likely to get a better bill/deal from the Hospital if you do have "Philhealth" as they question most of the figures ie; they get techy if the bill is deemed OTT. This is of course in their Interest too as they shoulder a % of the Bill :huh:

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little
  • Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

According to my wife (Who is involved with here company Insurance department) You are more likely to get a better bill/deal from the Hospital if you do have "Philhealth" as they question most of the figures ie; they get techy if the bill is deemed OTT. This is of course in their Interest too as they shoulder a % of the Bill :huh:

Phillhealth will at least get you admitted and as JP says they do check the bill so you are less likely to get ripped off. Get PH as it is well worth it.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1