Banged up abroad the Philippines

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Banged up abroad in the Philippines was shown on UK tv last night. I believe it's quite an old program but it was the first time I've seen it. The guys a fool, he did everything wrong then made up a few of his own. As they say you can't fix stupid. What also annoyed me was the program was trying to made the Philippines look at fault and not the fact he made a married women pregnant, yes married not ex-married as the program insisted in portraying it.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I tend to be an open minded person. If the woman is seperated from her husband in my mind it should be open season. Why should a human being be deprived of love just because of a piece of paper or some religious ceremony? 

Don't get me wrong if she was in a true married relationship and some guy set out to split the couple up I"d be opening a whole can of woop ass. 

With luck it's looking like the Philippines is moving with the times and making annulment/ divorce a realistic option for the average person  

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

End of the day there are rules where ever you go, England seems like a great place to break all the rules and add new ones for new folk .

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, stevewool said:

End of the day there are rules where ever you go

Yes there are but it would be nice if everybody was treated the same way.Here and many other places it doesn`t happen that way.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Yes there are but it would be nice if everybody was treated the same way.Here and many other places it doesn`t happen that way.

I think the main person pushing for the changes to the annulment/divorce process is a high ranking official already in an adulterous relationship. It's common knowledge but obviously there's different rules for some.