Expats In and around Dipolog

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

High all!  Looking to meet expats around the Dipolog area.  Would love to connect or hear from you.

Thanks much!!

JW

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
blkJack
Posted
Posted

Hi John, Strange I was just thinking about that same thing. I just post on the board for some info about visas and stuff. I am headed that way to live in around the June time line with a lady I met on line and was hoping to find some expats that live there so that I could meet up with them every now and then. Would  love to here what you think the areas like and what there is to do. If you Skype or IMO or Whatapp and what to chat for shits and giggles That be welcome. PM me if you like. Cheers Jack

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
Chopper1050
Posted
Posted

Quiet down here in dipolog. Anyone have a good restaurant? 

Building a house in katipunan, so not really living in dipplog, but close . 

• Like 1

blkJack
Posted
Posted

We get together every Tuseday and Saturday at the Chinese Cuisine. It's a place where we sit outside and drink and snack while the girls Karaoke and carry on inside. It across from the electric company in the city center. Real good set of xpats. 12~7 pm. 

• 6 months later...
blkJack
Posted
Posted
On 12/2/2018 at 11:24 PM, Chopper1050 said:

Quiet down here in dipolog. Anyone have a good restaurant? 

Building a house in katipunan, so not really living in dipplog, but close . 

Sorry would tell you about a few good places I have found but I'll get shit upon for saying names of places. So you will need to PM me some other way. 

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, blkJack said:

Sorry would tell you about a few good places I have found but I'll get shit upon for saying names of places. So you will need to PM me some other way. 

Hi blkJack,  Curious as to why you think you will  'get shit upon' for naming restaurants, bars etc that you could recommend to other forum members.  I went to Dipolog a few months back for a couple of nights, would like to go again so would appreciate any info that you might have to share.  I think the forum rules are that you cannot have a business interest in a place that you might recommend as that would be considered free advertising.  I would definitely like to hear your recommendations.

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

Jack and Eddie........... I try to eat out with family at least once a week here in Dipolog.......My favorites are Melting Pot, Grandma's Best, and Chicken Ati-atihan (behind the plaza).  There's others for delievery etc.  Good luck and enjoy.

john

• Thanks 1

blkJack
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Peaceful John said:

Jack and Eddie........... I try to eat out with family at least once a week here in Dipolog.......My favorites are Melting Pot, Grandma's Best, and Chicken Ati-atihan (behind the plaza).  There's others for delievery etc.  Good luck and enjoy.

john

Thanks John, I have tried Gramas Best but not the other two. I enjoy pizza and Italian from UrChoice  Bistro Cafe down from the Lee plaza, The Boulevard has many nice places but I really love the barbeue tents in the evenings on the far end of the boulevard  Dipolog night market and Barbecue. The Google maps app has all the places mapped on it including the other place had written about and I don't own.

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

Yes I agree Jack.........UrChoice is great!!!  Enjoy my friend.