Old55
Posted
Posted

Sweet!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

The whole process took less than 30 minutes.

I am so jealous.  The process has taken me 10 months so far, here in Dumaguete, and my next appointment, where they are expected to hand over a plastic 5 year license, is Aug 30, 2018 so that will be a year and a half to renew my license.  As is usual in Philippines, your experience is different from others. :16:

robert k
Posted
Posted

All told, renewing my drivers license in Naga Bicol took about 3 hours from arrival, medical screening sans drug test. It seemed helpful that I knew my blood type and they took my word for it. I walked out with plastic good for 5 years.

• Like 1

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, robert k said:

All told, renewing my drivers license in Naga Bicol took about 3 hours from arrival, medical screening sans drug test. It seemed helpful that I knew my blood type and they took my word for it. I walked out with plastic good for 5 years.

Interesting that you had a medical screening. In CDO they just require a very cursery eyesight test. No medical or drug test. It would seem that various LTO's have (or interpret) different rules. Where have I heard that before....:smile:

Ken

• Like 2

Gary Wak
Posted
Posted

im zamboanga  i took uk license in and whayyyy done come bk in hour .