Am i lucky or unlucky

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Too late:

Rules will be set, and under the thumb "YES" was a tongue in cheek thing.

Its never to late .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Rules will be set, and under the thumb "YES" was a tongue in cheek thing.

Its never to late .

You wrote that maybe you are unlucky,I don`t think you are but I think Emma is.My wife would not tolerate half of the things Emma puts up with and I think it`s high time Emma grew a pair(as such) and as Eddie said tell them to go forth and multiply.W@ankers like her sisters don`t care about anybody but themselves.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

End of the day, if i needed extra cash that is some sort of emergency i would take a loan out, or use a credit card and then i would have to pay it back with interest.

I have just borrowed £2000 from my daughter for just over 1 month, i paid it back with a little interest too , that is what we do in my family, now if it was say £10 or £20 -700 or 1400 peso i may say forget about it when they come to pay.

So are there no credit cards or loan companies in Abu Dhabi or even in the Philippines, can someone answer that question.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

You wrote that maybe you are unlucky,I don`t think you are but I think Emma is.My wife would not tolerate half of the things Emma puts up with and I think it`s high time Emma grew a pair(as such) and as Eddie said tell them to go forth and multiply.W@ankers like her sisters don`t care about anybody but themselves.

Could it be that the husbands are behind this, Emma does mention that the men seem to rule the nest and have been known to look after there own family before there wives, again all i have written is what i have seen or been told ,there are some women who are afraid of there partners .

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, stevewool said:

End of the day, if i needed extra cash that is some sort of emergency i would take a loan out, or use a credit card and then i would have to pay it back with interest.

I have just borrowed £2000 from my daughter for just over 1 month, i paid it back with a little interest too , that is what we do in my family, now if it was say £10 or £20 -700 or 1400 peso i may say forget about it when they come to pay.

So are there no credit cards or loan companies in Abu Dhabi or even in the Philippines, can someone answer that question.

If she is working then yes she can get a loan.Maybe you should send a message that you need to borrow money.

• Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

If she is working then yes she can get a loan.Maybe you should send a message that you need to borrow money.

I have tried that Kev , i even said i would give them as many blessings and Amen's as they wanted , but no reply still to this day.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Could it be that the husbands are behind this,

A good possibility but why dont your wife ask the exact reason for the money and how it will be spent? Why is this month's budget blown out of the water etc is the questions to ask which you might get a made up answer but who knows as it would be nice to hear her reasons for needing 50k. 

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

A good possibility but why dont your wife ask the exact reason for the money and how it will be spent? Why is this month's budget blown out of the water etc is the questions to ask which you might get a made up answer but who knows as it would be nice to hear her reasons for needing 50k. 

I suspect that after asking those questions all will go quiet. The problem is all the backstabbing in the background.

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Gary D said:

I suspect that after asking those questions all will go quiet. The problem is all the backstabbing in the background.

Gary that is so True, here in the PI, 50,000 is well above the normal Budget But :571c66d400c8c_1(103): The back stabbing well? Steve is a foreigner so he can afford it, Time to say that big NO  And mean it :whistling: In the ME many things are tax free as well as the Free things the sister gets, WTF. Living beyond their means comes to mind :huh: I guess the car payment is included in the amount needed?

Steve, Sorry but! it is what it is extortion from the family. Think on my Friend:wink: Harsh  maybe  But:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

School fees for the Kids back in the Philippines is all Emma is getting.

Her sister does not know who to turn too as her aunt who is RICH, will not, her friends who have children cannot so because Emma does not have children and is working, but she will pay it all back in August.

She was expecting a insurance  payout to be able to pay these bills but it did not happen that is why she is asking.

Emma did mention about her husband getting a job , but she was told by her sister not to mention that as he will get upset and start to shout again.

Well again Emma is torn because its her sister but i am standing my ground and as Eddie says xxxx them, and again i have told Emma to get them all to ask me direct, life threatening emergencies , world disasters , and her dad  we are there for , but nothing else.