Shopping and more shopping

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Now i am not into shopping unless its for me and i know what i am wanting and then its into that shop and out again.

But Emma needs to go into every shop just to look and then about turn and do it all again in reverse, then she comes back with a new pair of shoes.

So the other day she says i am off Saturday afternoon from work, do you fancy doing some shopping, well you can imagine what my answer was going to be.

Just when i was thinking of the best excuses i could think of she came back at me saying a new Aldi store has opened up and she would like to try it.

I did not have the heart to tell her that all Aldi stores sell the same items and as we go to our local one at lease once a week i should know.

Anyway i have a date this afternoon taking my love one around this new store, i am sure we shall buy the usual stuff and the best bit its cheap too, yes sometimes Emma can still surprise me .

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

You mean you were not brave enough to to tell her LIVERPOOL V MAN UTD at 12;30 today! :hystery::hystery::hystery:

Come on Liverpool........:cornflakes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

My wife and her sister when they go shopping espec when its for clothes 

Me and the brother leave them to it in the mall until they txt us, we will normally go to 

Starbucks or similar, because with tbe wife and sister this is the norm.

They will go into the shop pick up a few things look them over ,if not happy

They will go to other stores, with the end result being they will go back

To the first shop they went in and buy the first item they picked up !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Kuya John said:

You mean you were not brave enough to to tell her LIVERPOOL V MAN UTD at 12;30 today! :hystery::hystery::hystery:

Come on Liverpool........:cornflakes:

Football is for girls , rugby later be back to watch real men play sport.:boom::crashh::pow::Grrrrr::omg:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

My wife is such a shopping wimp.  She can't keep up with me at all. I can shop all day, every day.  She wants to just buy her stuff and go home... so bizarre....  :tiphat:

• Haha 2
  • I'm Confused 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, stevewool said:

Football is for girls , rugby later be back to watch real men play sport

You know what they say about Rugby Steve, "Rugby is a game played by men with funny shaped ball's" :mocking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

At least your wives look....mine will run in for a dozen  eggs and return in 30 minutes with 10+ items usually totaling more than $50, most times she remembers the eggs  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My wife is for the most part very economical. I'm the one with a few expensive toys. 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Women "shop", men "buy".  Unless of course you are in a well stocked hardware store!  Love that "new tool" smell. :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Any time my wife told me that women were better shoppers than men I'd remind her that all the returns of goods counters were in the women's section and usually the busiest counter in the store.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1