Sign in to follow this  
Joanna MJ

Hello! Anyone around Dapitan?

Hi,

I am living with my husband in Dapitan. I'm from Scotland and I'm in need of some socialization.

Is there somewhere that folks hang out, meet for a chat?

Please contact me....

Joanna 

• Like 1

Hi Joanna. I am not in Dapitan but I am considering a visit since my gf has family there. What is Dapitan like and how are u liking it there ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lou49 said:

Hi Joanna. I am not in Dapitan but I am considering a visit since my gf has family there. What is Dapitan like and how are u liking it there ?

Helo Joanna drop me a line as we plan to visit again next month.

Last there some 10 years ago and loved the place. Some nice places to visit.

• Like 1

Hi,

We live in the center of town in a small cabin in Bagting which was once a field with a few chickens on it, now it's turning into a ghetto with noisy squatters next to me and a videoki. Contimpating moving out of my little place. The people around insist on having dogs that bark all the time... Sorry, not a good introduction....

The area is lovely though, my husband and I moved here for good in October last year. We built our holiday home designed for short visits 6 years ago and are now busy upgrading it. I work online and my husband has a palm boat used for fishing.

Seems I forgot to say  Welcome.jpg  Sorry it's late but it's OK, a few of us have adapted to Local Time :whistling:

17 minutes ago, Joanna MJ said:

Hi,

We live in the center of town in a small cabin in Bagting which was once a field with a few chickens on it, now it's turning into a ghetto with noisy squatters next to me and a videoki. Contimpating moving out of my little place. The people around insist on having dogs that bark all the time... Sorry, not a good introduction....

The area is lovely though, my husband and I moved here for good in October last year. We built our holiday home designed for short visits 6 years ago and are now busy upgrading it. I work online and my husband has a palm boat used for fishing.

You will most likely find noisy squatters, videoke,  noisy roosters, and barking dogs  just about anywhere you go in the PI. The exception might be an upscale gated community.I have travelled from Davao in the south to Baguio in the north and this has been my observation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, we are soundproofing the little cabin maybe next month! Ha ha! Although it has been driving me crazy!

• Like 1

We are also going to add a water tank with a pump, and a new generator. It's a bit like going off grid! So how is life for you?

11 minutes ago, Joanna MJ said:

So how is life for you?

Life is good now the A/C is fixed But unless one of the "Dumaguete gang  PEF meet Nov 2017.jpg  reminds me I have a problems knowing what day it is, They say it is age but I guess you just can't fix StupidCheers.jpg :hystery:

• Like 1

Hi all, I have planed to move to the Philippines in June and my lady lives in Dapitan City. I to am hoping to meet up with some expats in town to get some barrings on whats happening in town. I look forward to meeting you all some time later this year. Cheers