Where can I find mambog tea?

constantgardner
Posted
Posted

Anyone? I would like to know where it grows and I’d also like to know if there are any cultural or traditional medicene stores. 

• Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

We may not be the ones to ask.  As I understand it, the main uses are in folk medicine as a stimulant (at low doses), sedative (at high doses),  or as a recreational drug.  Not too many people on this forum are into that kind of thing.  I cannot say it is illegal in Philippines, but in the Philippines we get high on life.

I see you are from Florida so it would be interesting to know why you are looking for a herb in the Philippines that has this reputation

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fda-kratom-regulation_us_5a0b465be4b00a6eece4c9e0

• Like 1

Balisidar
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, constantgardner said:

Anyone? I would like to know where it grows and I’d also like to know if there are any cultural or traditional medicene stores. 

I didn't even know about this herb.  Like Dave said we get high on life.

I am curious as well to know why pick a Philippines ex-pat forum for your first post on finding an herb.  Do you have any ties to the Philippines?

constantgardner
Posted
Posted

Yes. A boyfriend from my youth and his family and I were very close. It is NOT an herb to get high with. It is for tea as any other Asian herb found in Chinese Medicene. Many Americans do not have health insurance including me. We use nature meds. And I want to know more about it. 

Just Google It
Posted
Posted

Philippines Kratom - Home | Facebook