Where to eat?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Where to eat? easy!

There is only one place that will guarantee satisfaction Totally at little cost and that is at Home :smile: (well for me anyway) 

English Breakfast.jpg

Jack :whistling:

Morning All:photo-109:

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

There is only one place that will guarantee satisfaction Totally at little cost and that is at Home

Looks great Jack, when are you open?  Can I bring Lynne over fro breakfast this morning?  What is on the menu? :hystery::hystery::hystery:

Sorry buddy, couldn't resist.  Your breakfast looks very good but I agree, the food is good at my own home too.  What I like most about eating at home is being able to control the amount and quality of grease that is used in the cooking.  So many restaurants use too much horrid grease and fry everything.  Its why I prefer a pizza when I go out to eat.  It is baked, not fried.

Have a great Saturday.

• Like 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Where to eat? easy!

There is only one place that will guarantee satisfaction Totally at little cost and that is at Home :smile: (well for me anyway) 

English Breakfast.jpg

Jack :whistling:

Morning All:photo-109:

OMG,  heaven!  Perhaps we could have the next forum meeting at your place, maybe about 10am?

:thumbsup:

• Haha 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Eddie1 said:

OMG,  heaven!  Perhaps we could have the next forum meeting at your place, maybe about 10am?

:thumbsup:

1030 Eddie some of us have gym that day,or are we doing it in shifts haha

• Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Yes I like to eat at home because I know how and what I liked cooked.Not half warm food that is dripping with fat and would turn a dogs stomach.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Where to eat? easy!

Wish I could find bacon thats not thin frozen crap and good sausages here. 

• Hmm thinking 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Now when you make it over to us we can arrange that for you :smile:

• Like 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

On one of the Masterchef (UK cook-off) shows we just watched, they asked the home cooks to put their own spin on the full breakfast. One fellow was able to somehow capture most of the full breakfast flavors and put his creation back into a single eggshell.

The judges were like, "That's very good. IS THAT ALL?!" :mocking:

My breakfast this AM was more modest: oatmeal and toast with honey. But for some reason, I now crave sausages. And I know I have a bottle of brown sauce... Thanks, Jack!

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

When you cook for yourself and it's not good, you could be fired.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Try the sausages at bellcris They are called cocktail sausages and are quite good.There is also the Welsh deli online you can order from.Failing that here they have a few German an aussie and a brit who make sausages.For bacon I use pure foods honey cured.HP sauce can be found in Emall by south bus station in downtown Cebu.You can get eggs and bread nearly everywhere.

Edited by sonjack2847
  • Like 1