LOVELY! Well started Kev.:thumbsup:

Nice Kev, it's our plan as well;  House with a couple of rentals on it.  Zoning may be interesting though.  Where is it?  SAO (short angy one) has her eye on a lot in Valencia.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

Nice Kev, it's our plan as well;  House with a couple of rentals on it.  Zoning may be interesting though.  Where is it?  SAO (short angy one) has her eye on a lot in Valencia.

3KM from Valencia 100m from the main highway which is the road from Robonsons to Valencia.It`s in Talay by the TB dots center and evacuation meeting place.

• Like 2

Whats your budget Kev, if you dont mind me asking.

Very nice..will the rentals be efficiencies, rooms or suites? 

From the photographs, I could see that the perimeter wall is already finished.  This is a good idea in the Philippines.  It helps prevent building materials from disappearing. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JJReyes said:

I could see that the perimeter wall is already finished.  This is a good idea in the Philippines.  It helps prevent building materials from disappearing. 

It also gives the workers a place to pee. :hystery:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Hmm thinking 1

48 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

It also gives the workers a place to pee. 

The first thing they did was to put a temporary loo in so no pee on the outside walls.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, stevewool said:

Whats your budget Kev, if you dont mind me asking.

The whole project was priced at 15k per sqm.The land was 900k and the perimeter wall was 340k.Each rental will be unfurnished and the area is 50 sqm.The house will be 117sqm with a patio of around 23sqm.All in all the project will cost around 6.3 Million.There will be extras but we have agreed that they will be at a day rate instead of a contractors rate.The local transport is within 100m and that is the main Valencia highway which is quite good to get a trike or a jeepnie,so the short ones can get about.

• Like 9