Update on American hanging

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Well he was a cameraman and also helped the poor children.  Listen to what his widow says here, https://www.gofundme.com/justiceforjessep

Also the family says but I have not seen evidence of this, 

"The children and mothers have contacted us to proclaim his innocence, his deep kindness to them, and their heartbreak at his death, offering us, unsolicited, messages and video testimony"

Yes, that adds more credibility to him.  Many unanswered questions.  I have my doubts that a Filipino lawyer will help much.

• Like 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

I'm always skeptical of any cases like this here unless there's video evidence. It only costs 10k or even 5k pesos to have someone killed here, I'm sure 'witnesses' can be had for even less.
Piss off the wrong people and it won't end well here.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Many unanswered questions. 

One of the worlds worst Police problem is dealing with a Death in custody, This to me is where any  countries Embassy should be made to be accountable for  their existence :huh: 

I can say No more :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

One of the worlds worst Police problem is dealing with a Death in custody, This to me is where any  countries Embassy should be made to be accountable for  their existence :huh: 

I can say No more :whistling:

Exactly right Jack.

Meanwhile we each must understand the risk choosing to live in a location that we have no safeguards.

• Hmm thinking 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Old55 said:

Exactly right Jack.

Meanwhile we each must understand the risk choosing to live in a location that we have no safeguards.

He didn't try to escape handcuff from the rear of a locked police car?  Must of thought he was better than all those drug dealers..........or may have told officer he would have their  job for false arrest or threaten after a beating (interrogation)

• Hmm thinking 1