Indecent Exposure

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The moral of the story is to understand the culture especially while a religious festival is going on.  :1927_:

Attractive blonde tourist pulled over by cops in the Philippines for riding on a motorbike wearing skimpy bikini knickers

buttocks.jpg Stopped.jpg

Officers spotted the unnamed woman riding on the back of a motorcycle in Bohol, Philippines last month

She was wearing a white top with a pair of bikini pants that exposed her bottom to passing motorists in the middle of a local religious festival.

Cops were pictured pulling her over and ordering her to cover up her bare buttocks with a sarong.

A police spokesman said: ''Baclayon Police Station led by Senior Inspector Raymond Halasan, chief of police and his Women and Children Protection Desk officer Christine Vidal flagged down the two indecent foreigners riding a motorcycle, issued violation tickets to them.''

Neither of the couple were identified - but they were allowed to continue their journey in the popular resort.

One resident blasted: ''This is OK for the beach but not riding around outside.''

And another raged: ''Tourists should act like local people do in the place they visit. This is offensive. It is worse because this is Easter time and a religious holiday.''

Senior Inspector Romar Labasbas added: ''We are reminding tourists to please observe proper decorum even if they are guests in this place."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5964091/philippines-police-pull-over-tourist-riding-motorbike-bikini/

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted

Should have cited them with helmet law and improper motorcycle footwear. If they were decadent westerners, I doubt they understand they were being immodest, worse they might have seen a dozen penises when natives were urinating and figured anything goes.:Caught:

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

And yet I drove by a totally naked Filipino standing by the National Highway only yesterday.  Loads of locals do this kind of thing and people just say don't mind him he's crazy.  Maybe the girl should have said she was crazy

• Like 4

PaulB
Posted
Posted (edited)

Seems a little too much skin on display.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5582487/Tourist-stopped-bikini-Philippines-American-Instagram-model.html

A tourist stopped by police in the Philippines for wearing skimpy bikini bottoms while on a moped has been revealed as an American Instagram model. 

Kinsey Golden, from Los Angeles, has more than 40,000 followers on the social media site and is regularly pictured in revealing outfits.

Golden was stopped by police alongside partner Trav Springer on an island in Bohol last month and ordered to cover up with a sarong. 

Kinsey Golden, an Instagram model who regularly poses in skimpy beachwear online, was pictured being stopped by police in the Philippines last month for wearing a bikini

Kinsey was with partner Trav Springer when she was stopped. She uploaded this image of the pair online two days ago to celebrate his 21st birthday

Kinsey revealed that she met Trav while island-hopping and the pair now plan to move to Bali

Trav, who was shirtless at the time, told The Sun that he was not aware the pair were breaking any laws before officers pulled them over.

He said: 'They ever so kindly told us to please cover up, and we did immediately.

'They let us go shortly after without any problems. We didn't know the seriousness of being in swimming attire on a motorcycle, and we would like to apologise to anyone who we offenders.

'We love the island and all the people, and hope we didn't offend anyone. We made some amazing friends, and loved our travels here.'   

Golden's latest Instagram post, in which she is pictured with Trav, reveals the pair met while island-hopping around the Philippines and are now moving to Bali.

She wrote: 'We've been island hopping for months now and I couldn't be happier. I found the man of my dreams and my best friend. 

'I've had the time of my life with you, from you taking care of me, to making sure we make the best memories to die with.  

Officers in the Philippines pulled over Kinsey while she was wearing a white top and skimpy bikini bottoms on March 26

Trav said that officers had asked the pair to clothe themselves, so he put on a shirt and she wrapped herself in a sarong 

Tarv said he was unaware they were violating indecency laws before they were stopped, and was happy to correct their mistake 

'It's quite amazing when you've found the person you've craved and searched for...but to find you so unexpectedly on an island was everything I could of dreamed of. You've changed my life. 

'Couldn't be happier to be your island lover. I've had so much fun making albums of our crazy little adventures. Love you baby. 

'So beyond thankful for your unique/kind soul.'  

Passing motorists captured officers pulling the pair over and ordering the woman to cover up.

A police spokesman said the pair of 'indecent foreigners' were flagged down by an officer and issued with tickets.

'Baclayon Police Station led by Senior Inspector Raymond Halasan, chief of police and his Women and Children Protection Desk officer SPO3 Christine Vidal flagged down the two indecent foreigners riding a motorcycle, conducted OPLAN SITA and issued violation tickets to them,' the spokesman said.

Kinsey first began posting on the social media site in April last year, and since then has amassed more than 40,000 follower

While most of her images feature her in swimsuits, she also poses in lingerie 

The couple, who were not identified, were allowed to continue on their journey in the popular tourist resort.

But the incident angered residents, who complained that the couple had insulted the local community by dressing inappropriately.

'Tourists should act like local people do in the place they visit,' Marie Poe said. 

'This is offensive. It is worse because this is Easter time and a religious holiday.'

Dave Responte said: 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do.'

Jeff Mendez added: 'This is OK for the beach but not riding around outside.' 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5582487/Tourist-stopped-bikini-Philippines-American-Instagram-model.html#ixzz5Bovow7JD 

Paul

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
Merged with same topic and removed HTML. When pasting paste as plain text please

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, PaulB said:

Trav, who was shirtless at the time, told The Sun that he was not aware the pair were breaking any laws before officers pulled them over.

I dont think they were breaking a law rather than disrespecting the culture at a religious time.

• Like 3

PaulB
Posted
Posted

JG

Sorry if I repeated the post.

Paul

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, PaulB said:

JG

Sorry if I repeated the post.

Paul

Not exactly the same, you have new and extra info but not worth two of the same topics :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
On 4/4/2018 at 12:06 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

And yet I drove by a totally naked Filipino standing by the National Highway only yesterday

Was this on the national highway between Badian and Moalboal by any chance.  Saw a stark naked guy walking on the highway there about 6-8 weeks ago.  Appeared like he may be under the influence of shabu?  He wad one scary looking dude. 

• Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ok I need to know since when have blonds been sexy most of us have partners with(natural) dark hair? Must be fake news.

Edited by sonjack2847
Added a word it`s early
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

Was this on the national highway between Badian and Moalboal by any chance.  Saw a stark naked guy walking on the highway there about 6-8 weeks ago

Yep.  That's him.  Not the only one I have seen like that, just the most recent.