Disrespect

PaulB
Posted
Posted

All

Just saw the below on Facebook. Have you every been in the "Busog Ako" situation? What would you have done?

For me I love Lechon except eyes, ears, brain and ass hole!

Paul

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

That's funny, I also saw it on FB today and was going to post it.  The guy is kinda wimpy.

I will eat some Lechon, the good pure white meat, but there are plenty of other dishes I don't care for.

My wife told me it was rude not to partake and there are a few things I enjoy.  What bothers me the most is when everything is served cold.  For me, some dishes turn from ok, to I can barely eat it, when it is cold.

However, her family is fairly worldly and they go out of their way to provide something I like.  My wife told them I like BBQ chicken breasts so now every time we go to Baguio, they always have them for me!

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I used to get that all the time when I was a kid.  I was like these kids

I have sympathy for the man who did not want to try the lechon.  It was outside his comfort zone.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Agree 100% Jake!

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

before we met our girlfriends families , we made it clear in advance that we do not drink anything alcoholic not even a small sip of beer ,that was accepted ,with regard to the food ,i tried everything ,even the chicken feet and when the second family that we visited got the Karioki machine out ,we did our best to murder frank Sinatra and elvis songs ,that went down well with the locals . I shall be able to get through life without eating chicken feet ever again lol

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

before we met our girlfriends families , we made it clear in advance that we do not drink anything alcoholic not even a small sip of beer ,that was accepted ,with regard to the food ,i tried everything ,even the chicken feet and when the second family that we visited got the Karioki machine out ,we did our best to murder frank Sinatra and elvis songs ,that went down well with the locals . I shall be able to get through life without eating chicken feet ever again lol

Dang Baston, I thought all along that a good Scottish gentleman always eat chicken feet......he, he.  

• Love it 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jake said:

Dang Baston, I thought all along that a good Scottish gentleman always eat chicken feet......he, he.  

well the dog was surprisingly tasty lol

• Like 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jake said:

Jake, thought that was hagas? 

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bastonjock said:

well the dog was surprisingly tasty lol

That was a bitch:th_thbarbaque:

2 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Edited by Gerald Glatt
doube post
  • Like 1