Flights from Europe to Philippines via Middle East?

jrlee183
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Thanks JR for the great info!

I'm not sure if I will try this trip this year, when our youngest is 2.5, or wait until next year when she is 3.5.

You probably know the answer to this question.  Are car seats required for children in the Euro zone?  I think they are but I didn't pay much attention when I lived there.

Travelling with Kids is always a pain, but never as bad as you think it will be .... in my experience anyway.

Car seats - in the UK private cars have to be fitted with car seats if traveling with an infant/toddler.  Not sure about Taxis etc.  Eurozone is probably the same.  

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, jrlee183 said:

Travelling with Kids is always a pain, but never as bad as you think it will be .... in my experience anyway.

We had a great time last year on our 1 month trip to the U.S.  The long flight was worth it and the long drives were not problem for the kids.  We would also have a rental car in Europe.

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well I just booked last night. Will be flying to Cebu City on Emirates via Dubai late next month. It's the only one-stop available for me. 7 hour layover however, but there's good eats and drink there. A cold beer really takes the edge off on long trips.

Edited by Reboot