Massages with a happy ending

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Jeff R Us said:

I left feeling unhappy and not sure I will ever return to that spa.

Up to you, of course.  I agree there were times in the past when I would get three 2 hour massages a week.  It was soon after I retired and I had loads of aches and pains from a lifetime of stress.  I am much better now and I am happy with a good massage about once every 10 days or 2 weeks.

I hear what you are saying about returning to that particular spa.  Its nice when you find a therapist who gives you exactly what you need, nothing more and nothing less.  When I find one of those I stick with that spa, but I do check out other spas from time to time because sometimes therapists change and its nice to have an alternative.

As to the happy ending part, certain cities are more strict than others about policing that sort of thing.  In Dumaguete it is rare to find a spa that offers "extras" but they have some excellent therapists at a reasonable price for a good, basic massage.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I thought it said a message with a happy ending.

• Love it 1

Jeff R Us
Posted
Posted

The point I am trying to make is I usually feel good and happy after my massages and so do the therapists. Ironically, the one time I was offered a "happy ending" (sex), neither I or the therapist were happy. Happy ending having different meanings.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jeff R Us said:

Happy ending having different meanings.

There was a joke about that somewhere on here.  Therapist finishes massage and asks if client would like happy ending, he says yes, she gives him some tissues and says "OK, you have happy ending, I be back in 5 minutes with some hot towel."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Therapist finishes massage and asks if client would like happy ending, he says yes

And hands him a 5% discount card for his next Visit:hystery:

Sorry but I could not resist embarrased  man.jpg

• Haha 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted

I'll have to tell the wife that the next time I give her a massage I'll expect a happy ending.:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Please keep the topic to massage or massage experiences not details or questions about sexual activities.🙈🙉🙊

• Like 1

PaulB
Posted
Posted

saw this in a hotel in Baguio city.895484_10151652679736833_694553308_o.jpg

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

We joke about these happy endings but there are cultures (or subcultures) that see the goal of the whole massage experience to be sensual pleasure.  We who want to keep our relationships intact tend to use the physio-therapy type of massage to simply ease our aches and pains.  But if you want to see how the "other half" views massage, google "tantric temple".  Please do not copy and paste their info here as most of those types of massage are not legal in Philippines.  

• Like 2