Massages with a happy ending

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

but there are cultures (

too true, if you just want a hair cut and not get a surprise, don't go to a Korean barber shop that has 3 barber poles in front :nudie:

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

A friend told me that in Thailand you always get a happy ending in the massage parlors.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

During my foolish times as a young sailor, it was sometimes called "massage with sinse-say-scion" (sensation).  How do I know this?  A pretty bakla boy attempted to get me into his-her parlor.   Thank god, I was sober enough to know better.  

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3
  • Love it 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jake said:

Thank god, I was sober enough to know better. 

So you say Jake but it never answered the question as to why you carried so much lube with you. :popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jake said:

During my foolish times as a young sailor, it was sometimes called "massage with sense-say-scion" (sensation).  How do I know this?  A pretty bakla boy attempted to get me into his-her parlor.   Thank god, I was sober enough to know better.  

Yeah pigs can fly too Jake, a sober sailor in a foreign port, but to be honest, I do believe you inclining the offer of his hand shake when there is more interesting nooks and crannies where the unemployed can find pleasure. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, Clermont said:

where the unemployed can find pleasure

What do you mean by this? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

What do you mean by this? 

Lived a sheltered life A, maybe at your next meet up one of those fatherly gent might enlighten you on the facts of life. :hystery:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

So you say Jake but it never answered the question as to why you carried so much lube with you. :popcorn:

Dang Boss Man, you got me there.......

I learned so many American things as a young Filipino virgin in the United States Navy (remember, I graduated from high school as the only senior still a virgin).  After a few weeks at sea, on my very first deployment to the Far East, these are some of the things I learned about American weirdness and their weird appetite for sex.  Of course it doesn't help when one is out to sea for several years and never set foot on land.  Well, that's an exaggeration but it sure feels like that when only out to sea just for several hours.  I think we invented the term -- horn dogs.  But I'm sure the Aussie sailor refined that practice throughout their many, many port visits in South East Asia.  

At no particular order, the following types of lubrication were well widely used: lube #2 from gas turbines, extra smooth boy butter, glow in the dark KY jelly and as Clermont alluded to -- squeeeel like a pig ointment.  

That last one we stole from the chief's mess off an Australian destroyer.....he, he.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 4/11/2018 at 12:59 AM, Jake said:

During my foolish times as a young sailor, it was sometimes called "massage with sinse-say-scion" (sensation).  How do I know this?  A pretty bakla boy attempted to get me into his-her parlor.   Thank god, I was sober enough to know better.  

So no tattoos either.

• Like 1