Veteran

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Maybe not in Robinsons but certainly in Lee plaza.10% discount.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, PaulB said:

My question is do you think I could wear it and use the Senior Citizen Queue in Robinsons??

Well done!  Different countries have different definitions of Veteran.  If yours means you are a Veteran of Foreign Wars you will fit right it.  Its an all out, elbow to elbow, clashing with the clerk, confronting the other shoppers, WAR in that Senior Citizens Queue. :9436:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, PaulB said:

My question is do you think I could wear it and use the Senior Citizen Queue in Robinsons??

Maybe but I was talking to someone just the other night who says they ask him for the senior citizens card and since he did not have one was banished to a standard checkout.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)

It could come in handy for kidnappers or people who dislike those that have served in the military.  :whistling:

Not so sure as to what use it is in the Philippines as its free to anyone that applies for it and has served in the UK military even for a short time. 

Edited by Snowy79

Jake
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

It could come in handy for kidnappers or people who dislike those that have served in the military.  :whistling:

Not so sure as to what use it is in the Philippines as its free to anyone that applies for it and has served in the UK military even for a short time

Do you get extra privilege if you have multiple "short times"?  

• Haha 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jake said:

Do you get extra privilege if you have multiple "short times"?  

No but she did. :whistling:

• Like 2