Any one know any good places to rent in Dapitan City

blkJack
Posted
Posted
On 5/20/2018 at 11:01 AM, lobojohn said:

SHE HAS A 10 YR. OLD SON PLUS DAUGHTERS? are those daughters married and out of her house ? do they have kids too? has she told you the only kid in her house is her son? 

forgive my questions sir , but we are all intimately familiar with the cultures and customs of the pinoys, so im just asking for your information. you cant split hairs here. i know guys here that have had to buy jeepneys just to haul the entire family to SM once a week and pay the whole bill. 

its not unusual to see a foreigner here with an entire crew sitting all by himself while they feast on his dollar. a german friend of mine finally packed it all in and went home , because he got over run with family members. he left them a 5 mil dollar home , cars , and his  jeepney.  

LOL,  ya that would be my dumb luck. Her daughters don't  come with the package. 1 is married into a wealthy family with a child. The other is 19 ,3 year university and has been given the Sari sari store and other things her mother has given her to finish school and put the 10 year old boy through school as well. The boy will spend vacations with us in Dipilog they live in Pagadian in the store. We have talked extensively on this very subject and she assures me we only meed to supprt our selves and her son when he is with us and she doesn't talk to mom because of her greed and lack of support for her growing up. She loves her dad and he only ask her for a bottle of wine from time to time. Now i do expect some bleeding from the pockets but am told that will not be the case. Agian time will tell.

• Like 1

lobojohn
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, blkJack said:

LOL,  ya that would be my dumb luck. Her daughters don't  come with the package. 1 is married into a wealthy family with a child. The other is 19 ,3 year university and has been given the Sari sari store and other things her mother has given her to finish school and put the 10 year old boy through school as well. The boy will spend vacations with us in Dipilog they live in Pagadian in the store. We have talked extensively on this very subject and she assures me we only meed to supprt our selves and her son when he is with us and she doesn't talk to mom because of her greed and lack of support for her growing up. She loves her dad and he only ask her for a bottle of wine from time to time. Now i do expect some bleeding from the pockets but am told that will not be the case. Agian time will tell.

Well it does sound like youve covered the important bases blkjack. it should all be good unless some one moves the bases right? best of success to you . 

blkJack
Posted
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, lobojohn said:

Well it does sound like youve covered the important bases blkjack. it should all be good unless some one moves the bases right? best of success to you . 

Well that time starts very soon. 14 HRS from now I'll be headed that way and will be living the life of Riley  with her on Monday. I'M stating to accually get excited about this adventure. I hope I get to meet some of you out there someday soon. Cheers and may the Swartz be with you.

Edited by blkJack
Spelling
  • Like 3

lobojohn
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, blkJack said:

Well that time starts very soon. 14 HRS from now I'll be headed that way and will be living the life of Riley  with her on Monday. I'M stating to accually get excited about this adventure. I hope I get to meet some of you out there someday soon. Cheers and may the Swartz be with you.

good for you my friend.. a new adventure is unfolding before you. im even excited for you. Gods Speed and follow your gut instincts always..