American arrested for drugs in Dumaguete

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Stay away from illegal drugs period.Then you don`t have to worry about the police.

That's not the point, Kevin.  They are teaching even the Traffic Management Officers to watch for drug signs.  If you come home with a vacant stare on your face one night and a TMO sees you he might report you as a drug user.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

That's not the point, Kevin.  They are teaching even the Traffic Management Officers to watch for drug signs.  If you come home with a vacant stare on your face one night and a TMO sees you he might report you as a drug user.

Is there a splurge on in Dumaguete or something?  Never seems to be any concern in Bacolod where I spend much time. Have spoken to heaps of enforcers and occasionally police but never any question of suspected drugs. 

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, RBM said:

Is there a splurge on in Dumaguete or something?

It was one of those things where you had to be there and I've said too much already.  So I shall agree with what everyone else says :whistling: Be a good boy and nothing bad will happen to you and all those bad boys that were arrested are evil so stay away from them.

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, RBM said:

Never seems to be any concern in Bacolod where I spend much time

Nothing going on there, no concerns and shoot outs come under a different search.  :smile: I guess it boils down to if it does not affect us we dont know whats going on. 

2018-04-29_191041.jpg

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Could happen anytime I come home then as I see things here that beggar belief.I very often walk around with a blank stare.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)

There's a foreigner knocking around Sabang in Puerto Galera who is regularly off of his face on drugs in public. He likes a few beers also and sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm waiting for him to get a visit as he's a complete bell end. 

I've seen him on many occasions walking around topless just staring at things. There could be people playing billiards and he just walks up to the table and stands staring into space then he walks a bit further, stops and stares again. His pupils are almost popping out. He could do this for about an hour, never buy a drink then he walks away. Drunk he's always going around pointing and shouting " Who are you? " A chant by the less educated football supporters. 

Edited by Snowy79
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

There's a foreigner knocking around Sabang in Puerto Galera who is regularly off of his face on drugs in public. He likes a few beers also and sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm waiting for him to get a visit as he's a complete bell end. 

I've seen him on many occasions walking around topless just staring at things. There could be people playing billiards and he just walks up to the table and stands staring into space then he walks a bit further, stops and stares again. His pupils are almost popping out. He could do this for about an hour, never buy a drink then he walks away. Drunk he's always going around pointing and shouting " Who are you? " A chant by the less educated football supporters. 

My heart goes out to that guy. It's not going to end well for him.

• Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Old55 said:

My heart goes out to that guy. It's not going to end well for him.

He's been here on and off for a good ten years so should know better. I feel more for the people that share the house he lives in as they could get caught up. 

• Sad 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

He's been here on and off for a good ten years so should know better. I feel more for the people that share the house he lives in as they could get caught up. 

Wonder if anyone has tried to assist him. Hard as it is it should be possible to try and do something otherwise as a previous poster said not gonna end well.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, RBM said:

Wonder if anyone has tried to assist him. Hard as it is it should be possible to try and do something otherwise as a previous poster said not gonna end well.

He sees himself as a bit of a hard man so he won't be missed. He loves strutting around with his top off sticking his chest out. Beer in hand or just spaced out.

The sad thing is to me he looks like he couldn't  fight sleep. Quite skinny and covered with tattoos. If I ever see him sober I'll have words or warn his partner off, although I know she has also dabbled in them.