CBD available in Phillippines?

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Australia is putting through Parliament legislation to allow the use of cannabis for medical treatment, but of course you have the do gooders opposing it.

On another note, just of late, research has been going on in the medical world on natural remedies. I used to laugh at the quack remedies the Chinese used to concoct, that is until I started reading up on some of Australia's Aboriginal bush medicines, One such medicine is the Gummy Gummy tree, the leaves are dried naturally and the Aboriginals used to chew them. I can't vouch for peoples clams, but there is a lot of personal hearsay evidence that they work. 

Seeing this could give false hope to people, I'll refrain from mentioning the disease it is reputed to cure. Look the tree's name up on Google. :thumbsup:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Clermont said:

I'll refrain from mentioning the disease it is reputed to cure.

Well the proof would be:  Do any aborigines ever die from that "unmentioned disease"  If they do then it don't work.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Clermont said:

I can't vouch for peoples clams, but there is a lot of personal hearsay evidence that they work. 

What most people forget is originally and still to this day our medicines came from plants. Some are now produced artificially but the ingredients are based on plants of some sort of plant origin. 

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I have hopes that Canada can maintain a high profile as the world's provider or legal marijuana products, (because it all helps the GDP and the value of my pension dollars), but I remember the history lesson of Prohibition 100 years or so ago.  Canadian distillers did very well so long as the US lawmakers were against legalizing booze but as soon as it became legal the US distillers quickly regained their market share.  I have no doubt the US will follow other countries eventually and then the US Pharma will get a lock on cannabis very quickly.

Canucks will still have a good shot. They have the cash to buy up small US producers quickly should things change (and some already have). Plus the green brain trust is up there. So they won't have a lock but they are in a good spot.

• Like 1