Best domestic beer Philippines

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

P300 a glass?! That's insane.

Just a little Diversion from this if I may, The PNP have got involved with extortion on Boracay where by Hotels and Bars ect were charging up to triple and more to clear stocks before closure. I have read somewhere that san Miguel, Asian breweries and others say they will be keeping an eye on the Overcharging against SSP (Suggested selling prices) Yes we all know that overheads must be met But....................:huh: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

The PNP have got involved with extortion on Boracay where by Hotels and Bars ect were charging up to triple and more to clear stocks before closure.

If you want to clear stock you would lower the price.  :89:

• Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Now then Dan, let's remember where we are :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Now then Dan, let's remember where we are :shock_40_anim_gif:

Right you are Sir Jack, we have members here for exactly that. Drinking extra stock I mean. :2245_safe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Right you are Sir Jack, we have members here for exactly that. Drinking extra stock I mean. :2245_safe:

Kev (sonjack) and I spent a whopping 300 peso on beer sori sori.jpg x 12 Today. Which Reminds me, Your round next week Amigo :56da632e94212_1(60): 

kev.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

I don't know about you guys who recently arrived in PI, your first time sampling the local beer.   My personal experience returning to PI during my multiple deployments was, I tend to get the "shits" for the 1st couple days drinking San Magoo.  I would assume my gut needs time to adjust to the different bugs that are apparently in the local water.  Sort of like Montezuma Revenge drinking the local water in Mexico.  

Nevertheless, I would love to join the DUMA GANG for my very first bottle of cold San Magoo.  I must confess that I'm a "light weight" in handling booze like a British gentleman.  At about 4.5 beers I tend to doze off and extremely bloated eating pulutan -- finger food and baluts.  And be fartin' up a storm while I'm passed out snoring.  Under the table of course.

You guys can use, re-use and abuse me.......just as long as you respect me in the morning, OK?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I'm the same brother, a few beers and I'm done for. 

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Old55 said:

a few beers and I'm done for. 

The trick is having a few more.  If I have a couple or three beer I'm done for.  When I have that fourth one the survival instinct kicks in.  Brain says:  "You ain't dead yet, time to man up and drink with the Irish"  Then I can go all night, but I pay for it for a week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

The trick is having a few more.  If I have a couple or three beer I'm done for.  When I have that fourth one the survival instinct kicks in.  Brain says:  "You ain't dead yet, time to man up and drink with the Irish"  Then I can go all night, but I pay for it for a week.

Yes. And I’ve seen how that worked out for you too. 😁

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Old55 said:

Yes. And I’ve seen how that worked out for you too. 😁

what can I sayWho knows (dave.jpg Come on, give with the Gossip :shock_40_anim_gif: