The Plastic licence

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

For those that are in the Dumaguete Area I can tell you that the main LTO office and Robinsons Office are now Open on Saturday 8am to 12noon for the Processing of the Plastic Licence only, It is a First come First Served basis  we went Today at Robinsons and it was OK. Just Fill in a Form, take to the Window with your OR and wait your turn, I was about 1&1/2 hours Just so your Know G & G's

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

For those that are in the Dumaguete Area I can tell you that the main LTO office and Robinsons Office are now Open on Saturday 8am to 12noon for the Processing of the Plastic Licence only, It is a First come First Served basis  we went Today at Robinsons and it was OK. Just Fill in a Form, take to the Window with your OR and wait your turn, I was about 1&1/2 hours Just so your Know G & G's

I already have one well until December anyway.Good information do you know how many people they process in that time and is it best to go early?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Good information do you know how many people they process in that time and is it best to go early?

Yes! when I asked the incharge Told me that they process 200 per day Mon Fri but can do the 200 on a Sat as that is all they do I would guess that the main Office will be the same, as it is a First come first served it would be far better to Hit it early to make sure you are in the Line at some point

Edited by Jack Peterson
slight Foo par but corrected

• 3 weeks later...
CoffeeRulzMe
Posted
Posted

Does it matter where in Region 7 you get your license renew?  With a Dumaguete address, for example, if I'm spending some time in Bayawan, is it OK to renew there, or do I need to use a Dumaguete LTO office?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, CoffeeRulzMe said:

Does it matter where in Region 7 you get your license renew?  With a Dumaguete address, for example, if I'm spending some time in Bayawan, is it OK to renew there, or do I need to use a Dumaguete LTO office?

No as long as you have the paper licence you can do it any LTO office that prints the Plastic Licence as it is all Connected to the LTO Main Computer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1