Dipolog Dinging Dinners

blkJack
Posted
Posted (edited)

I been here 3 weeks now and have met a dozen guys at the Chinese Cuisine on Tuesdays and Saturdays. My Filipina and I are doing well and have been looking for a place to rent. 

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
Changed title back to "Dipolog Dinging Dinners" at op's request
  • Like 2
  • Love it 1

Lou49
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, blkJack said:

I been here 3 weeks now and have met a dozen guys at the Chinese Cuisine on Tuesdays and Saturdays. My Filipina and I are doing well and have been looking for a place to rent. 

How are u liking Dipolog so far ?

blkJack
Posted
Posted

So far I have not really seen much of the place as its so hot out. The air pollution is thick and the humidity very high affected my breathing with my copd. I have been to the local markets and am enjoying buying fresh fish, chicken and pork. I have greatly enjoyed the fresh fruits and vegetables. I bought a Motercycle and had to relearn how to drive with a thousand other Asians that don't know how to. LOL so far so good. Looks like we may have found a nice place to rent close to the beach. Prices for renting are all over the place here in Galus. My wonderful Filipina is far beyound my expectations as a loving wife so far and is far more frugal than i am. I renewed my visa for the next 29 days at the Mayors office here in Dipilog. The agent is really nice and very helpful. I have wondered down the road and met some of the locals who are a bunch of drunks who love Karaoke and are more than willing to buy me drinks and laugh at me. The women surround me at the table and all want to talk to me and tell me im very handsome. I love this country. Life is good. Cheers.

• Like 3

blkJack
Posted
Posted

I called this the Dipilog Dingers but it was changed to Dinners. It should be call the the Dipilog Dinging Dinners. We gather on Tuesdays and Saturdays to drink and eat and have a bell on the table that we ding every time we want service. It gets quiet comical sometimes with the dinging of the bell i sware some ring it just to see the beautiful Filipina come out and smile at us.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, blkJack said:

We gather on Tuesdays and Saturdays to drink and eat and have a bell on the table

:whistling: Photos Sir have to have photos or we ................................... :shades:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, blkJack said:

I called this the Dipilog Dingers but it was changed to Dinners.

Sorry.  I will change it back for you.  Looked like a mis-spelling and others are unlikely to "get it" but now you have explained then perhaps they will.

blkJack
Posted
Posted

Dipilog Dinging  Dinners wpuld be nice  

Spoiler

So far I have not really seen much of the place as its so hot out. The air pollution is thick and the humidity very high affected my breathing with my copd. I have been to the local markets and am enjoying buying fresh fish, chicken and pork. I have greatly enjoyed the fresh fruits and vegetables. I bought a Motercycle and had to relearn how to drive with a thousand other Asians that don't know how to. LOL so far so good. Looks like we may have found a nice place to rent close to the beach. Prices for renting are all over the place here in Galus. My wonderful Filipina is far beyound my expectations as a loving wife so far and is far more frugal than i am. I renewed my visa for the next 29 days at the Mayors office here in Dipilog. The agent is really nice and very helpful. I have wondered down the road and met some of the locals who are a bunch of drunks who love Karaoke and are more than willing to buy me drinks and laugh at me. The women surround me at the table and all want to talk to me and tell me im very handsome. I love this country. Life is good. Cheers.

blkJack
Posted
Posted

I'd post a picture but cant see how

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, blkJack said:

Dipilog Dinging  Dinners

Done.  But I assume you meant "Dipolog" as per your previous post?

3 minutes ago, blkJack said:

I'd post a picture but cant see how

If you are posting from a laptop then you look to the bottom left for "choose files".  Click on it and choose the picture file to add.  Once uploaded press the + to add it to the reply.  On a cell phone, I cannot help :56da64a2558f6_3_8_141:

blkJack
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Done.  But I assume you meant "Dipolog" as per your previous post?

If you are posting from a laptop then you look to the bottom left for "choose files".  Click on it and choose the picture file to add.  Once uploaded press the + to add it to the reply.  On a cell phone, I cannot help :56da64a2558f6_3_8_141:

20180626_214625.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic