Toothpaste

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Here in England with this hot weather, yes its hot .

So i have notice my toothpaste and other items that are in tubes a little different , they do not come out the same , so is it different over in the Phils with the heat .

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, stevewool said:

they do not come out the same ,

Scratching Head.jpg WOT you mean?, toothpaste comes out as ralgex :console: Sorry mate but one of has had one too many beer sori sori.jpg I have not started yet Sooo  

over there.jpg  Steve.jpg :hystery:

Come on mate did you expect anything else frome me:89:

Edited by Jack Peterson
Just because I felt the need ha ha
  • Like 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted

What ever you buy in the Philippines that looks the same as you buy in the UK has likely been reformulated to take account of the climate.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

But But, on a serious note Steve, I find that the end of the last squeeze gets a hard lump that can block the Tube and then it gets messy.

OY  You.jpg we are talking toothpaste here OK :1927_:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

But But, on a serious note Steve, I find that the end of the last squeeze gets a hard lump that can block the Tube and then it gets messy.

OY  You.jpg we are talking toothpaste here OK :1927_:

Toothpaste and FIXODENT for my one false tooth.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Toothpaste seems the same for me. Had some of my Aussie stuff when I first got here and been using other brands here for awhile now and all appear to be the same. 

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Wait a minute. Toothpaste in the Philippines is sea salt which is rubbed on your teeth and gums. You can use a finger or a toothbrush. The abrasiveness of salt results in whiter, cleaner teeth. Forget the mucky, expensive version sold in the West.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Me being one of the older ones here  and using poligrip , yes like the UK at the moment the Philippines is Hot ! But unlike the UK its hot here all year round ! Even when we  have thunderstorms and rain every day its still hot as im writing this its 30c !

And yes Toothpaste does tend to get cooked in the open end of the tube same as poligrip which is why ours is kept in the fridge ! We have 2 fridģes 1 for food,milk etc, and one for my drinks,sweets,cakes etc

I put almost all of my goodies  i eat in my Fridge inc breakfast cereals, chocolate,biscuits,cakes,and anything that has been opened that attracts ants ! Saving enough room of course for my Southern comfort, Jack Daniels, and beers !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TimL
Posted
Posted

Mix them up. Both toothpaste and Polygrip. Heat tends to separate chemicals. Even in Florida I have to kneed the “grip” back together so it doesn’t come out as liquid.  Hahaha

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Wait a minute. Toothpaste in the Philippines is sea salt which is rubbed on your teeth and gums. You can use a finger or a toothbrush. The abrasiveness of salt results in whiter, cleaner teeth. Forget the mucky, expensive version sold in the West.

Bleach is good too but don't use your finger.........:morning1: I went to the dentist....he said your teeth are fine but your gums need to come out! :89:

Edited by Kuya John
I said said twice!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3