Dumaguete? Be honest please.

roddavis
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, scott h said:

Those with a slow learning curve don't last long :hystery:

Is in it amazing that the dogs here sleep at the edge of the road without getting run over as you pass by then. Only seen a couple walking across the road avoiding one trike only to get hit by another trike passing the first one! But cars/vans they will not move unless directly in front and the horn is blowing.. Else at the edge of the road sleeping will not move even when sounding the horn( don't bother me!).:feetontable_anim:

• Like 1

two_wires
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the replies. What's can I rent a one bedroom appartment for? I know the price will depend on location etc. Just soemehere clean with furniture and aircon.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, two_wires said:

Just soemehere clean with furniture and aircon.

It definitely depends.  I know a lot of guys renting one bedroom apts with furniture and aircon for 15K a month plus utilities.  I know you can get a furnished and aircon bachelor pad for about half of that and I know you can get higher quality places for 20K a month and up plus utilities.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 7/1/2018 at 3:29 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Keep your shirt on Dave. Nothing will change :whistling:

Dang they are getting strict here in Negros.  Now they have arrested and charged a 21 year old girl with "Cyber Libel".  Wonder what she had to do to get that?  And I wonder if any of us on this forum are guilty?  And what if committing  "Cyber Libel" while shirtless?  I think I may be in trouble :56da64a413b01_3_12_311:

HEADZ UP! Dumaguete #headsupnegor (note:  this is the Facebook link as it did not make the newspaper yet )

Arrested Wanted Person for Cyber libel

Where: Roxas Street, Brgy 1, Bais City, Negros Oriental
July 3, 2018 at about 3:20 PM

Who : Shaira Altubar, 21 years old, Filipino, female, single and a resident of Roxas Street Brgy.1 Bais City Negros Oriental.

How : At about 3:20 PM of July 3, 2018, Elements of this office composed of SPO2 Marlou V Ragay, SPO1 Lief Lester S Aguilar, PO2 Giovanni Fritz F Anoba and PO2 Rodeo Jaluag under the direct supervision of PCINSP ALFONSO A ENRIQUEZ, Officer in Charge this office arrested the above named suspect by virtue of Warrant of Arrest under Criminal Case for Cyber libel.

The warrant was issued and signed by Hon. Rosario S Carriaga , Asssisting Judge, RTC Branch 45 Bais City Negros Oriental dated May 7, 2018 with Ten Thousand Pesos ( P 10, 000.00 ) bail bond recommended.

Arrested suspect was brought to this office for proper disposition.