Water bill problem: Association dues?

lobojohn
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, KurtVD said:

Well, if you think it is so insignificant, would you pay it for me? I signed a lease for 12 months, so to make it easier, you could send me the 6000 Pesos?

youre a comedian too? :hystery:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Apples to oranges comment only!

In the U.S., as a landlord, I specifically state that that I will pay the HOA fees, 2 of them.  The tenant will pay any non-compliance fines, if any.

Why?  In the U.S., you have to sign a contract with the HOA in order to buy a house in the neighborhood.  The HOA has the legal right to put liens on your property if monthly dues or fines are not paid.  I am not willing to chance that my property could be taken because a tenant does not pay the HOA fees and fines.

Philippines may be different, but I would imagine that owners in the Philippines also have a strongly worded agreement with the HOA??

• Like 2

KurtVD
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, lobojohn said:

youre a comedian too? :hystery:

Why? Your post seemed to imply that you would pay such a small amount without hesitation, so you’re welcome to do that.

But I guess you are going to tell me that even though it’s a ridiculously small amount, you are not just going to pay it, because it’s not yours to pay, correct? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

lobojohn
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, KurtVD said:

Why? Your post seemed to imply that you would pay such a small amount without hesitation, so you’re welcome to do that.

But I guess you are going to tell me that even though it’s a ridiculously small amount, you are not just going to pay it, because it’s not yours to pay, correct? 

so did you check and compare water bills with other tenants? are you pursuing the tenant/landlord favor for a favor avenue? i do wish you the best of luck, but nipping at my heels like a chihuahua in an effort to engage in yet another conflict isnt in your best interest or mine . 

ask jgf how conflicts are dealt with.. he seems to admire you a lot. 

KurtVD
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, lobojohn said:

to engage in yet another conflict isnt in your best interest or mine . 

Take it easy, if you seriously think I was trying to engage in a conflict, then maybe you need a chill pill. And why ‘another’ conflict? If I’m going to talk to my landlady about this, it will be in a polite and friendly manner, which is certainly not going to cause a conflict. 

You, on the other hand, seem to be quick to blow a lid...just saying.

• Haha 1