Second visit

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Well guys 

I was not disheartened by my first visit to the Philippines , so visit number two is happening ,on Friday I shall step on a plane at Heathrow for the Philippines

The rough plan is to head back down to Davao for at least 4 days , depending on how I get on I may stay there for the week and then head up to Samar for a look 

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Well guys 

I was not disheartened by my first visit to the Philippines , so visit number two is happening ,on Friday I shall step on a plane at Heathrow for the Philippines

The rough plan is to head back down to Davao for at least 4 days , depending on how I get on I may stay there for the week and then head up to Samar for a look 

How long are you staying for this time.

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, stevewool said:

How long are you staying for this time.

This time it's for three weeks

It's feeling like a long day at work today ,my level of interest is very low , I am some what lacking in motivation lol , just need to finish packing tonight 

Tomorrow it's up at 5am ,start work at 6am finish at 2 ,drive home and shower ,jump in the car ,drive and park at Heathrow ,flight time is 10pm ,get fed on plane stay awake untill 2am then sleep ,wake up in time for manilla ,13 hours on a plane is mega boring 

stevewool
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, bastonjock said:

This time it's for three weeks

It's feeling like a long day at work today ,my level of interest is very low , I am some what lacking in motivation lol , just need to finish packing tonight 

Tomorrow it's up at 5am ,start work at 6am finish at 2 ,drive home and shower ,jump in the car ,drive and park at Heathrow ,flight time is 10pm ,get fed on plane stay awake untill 2am then sleep ,wake up in time for manilla ,13 hours on a plane is mega boring 

Enjoy it all, the flight thing is so long but at the end of it ,its all pleasure hopefully.

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Currently sitting at Heathrow ,it feels more like manilla than Heathrow it's so muggy ,only 15 hours to go before I land at manilla

stevewool
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

Currently sitting at Heathrow ,it feels more like manilla than Heathrow it's so muggy ,only 15 hours to go before I land at manilla

15 hours time i shall be in Northampton, fancy a swap .

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, stevewool said:

15 hours time i shall be in Northampton, fancy a swap .

Funny that you should mention Northampton , that's where I was working today , boss rang me at 12,30 to say "ain't it time you sloped off " so I did , left Peterborough at 3 got here at ,5 had a MacDonald and then went to the wrong car park lol ,anyhow still sitting here waiting on the plane 

And thank you for your offer ,but I'll pass on the swap 

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Given the current weather in Northampton and Manila I think Northampton has the edge.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

I missed this until just now. You’re arrived in good order we hope and found something to keep yourself well occupied?

Keep is posted on your adventures!

Edited by Old55

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I'm in Davao at the moment , trying to make my mind up what to do next ,I've done the crocodile park ,you don't want to fall in the water there 

I might hire a motorcycle later and bumble around for a look at the country side

Meeting a lady this afternoon ,I'll see how that goes 

• Like 1