intrepid

Easiest Excerise for Health

Anyone who knows me is very aware that I am not one to tell others they need to do this or that exercise for better health.  However, this easy African dance exercise, (going around Facebook), done for just two minutes each morning is guaranteed to not only get your blood flowing, but will surly loosen those tight joints in your back, knees, legs, and feet.

• Like 3
  • Love it 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, intrepid said:

done for just two minutes each morning

That's a good plan.  I have a different exercise routine that I like to do in the morning, but it takes me three minutes and requires a partner so your routine is probably better for some folks. :whistling:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

three minutes

Don't exaggerate!  :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

That's a good plan.  I have a different exercise routine that I like to do in the morning, but it takes me three minutes and requires a partner so your routine is probably better for some folks. :whistling:

:wink: :867:

2 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Don't exaggerate!  :hystery:

:hystery: Well, NAH it will keep :console:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

3 minutes,  how far is your bathroom?:cornflakes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Yeah... I dance like a tight assed white boy, so I will stick to walking ha ha :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, intrepid said:

guaranteed to not only get your blood flowing

. . . but will get stuck in your head so you keep thinking about it . jiggety jiggety jiggety . .  and wondering if that is a girl or a guy inside that costume.  Heck, he/she is so covered up I can't even tell if it is a white guy wannabe.

• Like 1

I believe walking is the best exercise, not the most enjoyable or the fastest. I like me to walk fast enough to feel some burn. I drive to different areas sometimes for a little variety in the walk. It ought to be good for some me time also. What if you said, Honey, I'm going for a 10 km walk! Want to come along?

• Like 2

At age 68 I am still able to do my one sit up a day.  I do 1/2 in the morning when I get up and the other 1/2 at night when I go to bed.

• Like 4
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

My ex used to jump to conclusions and run her mouth off. She burnt lots of calories that way. I think it's a national sport here. :whistling:

• Like 2