Waste

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:huh: I see some thinking, well not about street waste but home waste. On a Positive against negative note, we as a family, waste more than we should, Food mainly but there are other Areas Electricity, Gas and oh so many other little things that add up.

SO! Daughter was home for the Weekend, I knew this morning that Ma had been spoiling her (as she does) when I checked her room this morning, Lights one. Air con off but turned to max [ it was not that hot last night] Large bag of Snacks open and left to go off BUT Nope not a moan but have to admit cynical a little about his. But rather than be negative about the snacks I just said oh Well the dogs will enjoy those. HUH! you spoil those Dogs. Yes honey but it means the Snacks will not go to Waste. This of course also goes with some food stuffs that would have been thrown. as we know Animals can be moving garbage disposal Units. Just a little hint here how we can turn a Negative about Waste into a Positive on this issue. It is not really about how we deal with +vis - [Neg v Pos] but if we think of little things many arguments and Waste can be overcome. The Electric? well not a lot I can do now but maybe I should have checked that last night BUT....... Bad of meBad Mood and Boring.jpg  But:wink:

• Haha 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

maybe I should have checked that last night

Sometimes I am positive I need to look the other way when mama is spoiling her child :whistling:  A wise man knows to let it happen, once in a while.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

That's a very large bunny. :whistling:

:wink: Ha Ha yes, I hope he grows into those Ears as well as his paws :smile:

• Like 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Talking of Animals, as many will know we Lost our Big Boy "Shadow" last year and unfortunately another little Shadow not long ago But on Saturday, we fetched a new kid on the Block so welcome "Prince" Dogs Prince at 4 months.jpg :whistling: another member of the Waste brigade, BTW the Lady is the breeder and is the Wife of a good Friend who has Bred Good Belgians ( this chap is a Belgian Shepherd as the others were Malinois.) :smile: 

A great choice of dog Jack, a top top breed for sure. I have no doubt he will be a great asset to the family.

:thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1