Sos Philippines And The Philippines Red Cross

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

The official Red Cross website.The Yahoo Group that assists when blood is needed throughout the country: SOS PhilippinesPlease note: ONLY urgent requests for blood, are allowed to be posted on the SOS Philippines Yahoo Group.Thanks for your assistance and blood donations.Please feel free to post in this forum, or even under this post, if you have an urgency involving anyone needing blood, anywhere in the Philippines.Tom: Would it be possible to make this thread a sticky?

Edited by Paul

• 2 years later...
paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

Greetings:SOS Philippines has had a couple of urgent requests recently. While trying to come up with other ideas regarding getting in contact with members faster, those who may be willing to donate, I realized that I should work on building the database up from the original one Jim Langlands (now deceased) started when he originally began SOS Philippines. So, if you live anywhere in the Philippines, and wish to help others who may need blood during urgency, please contact me with the following information, either by email, PM, or any other form you may have, it would greatly be appreciated: Name, Contact info, Blood Type, Next of KinThanks to anyone who donates.

Edited by paul