What Have You Learned About The Philippines

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK all, lets tame it down and keep ourselves on topic. Let us not attack each other in any manner. What I have learned about the Philippines is that Filipinos will often get upset about some of us non Filipinos complaining about their country and rightfully so, would we not get upset when people from other countries move to our home countries and complain about them. I believe we would because I know I get upset when foreigners move to the US and then complain about how it is run and its laws and demand benefits that they did not earn the correct way. The protests that are now going on where illegal aliens are demanding to be able to stay is just one example. Now to get back on topic, there is both positive comments and negative comments about the Philippines in this section and elsewhere on this forum, and change can never come about if the powers that be do not see our complaints, and yes people in government and in the news media read forums, so change can and will be brought about even if ever so slowly, if they see the things that we see that they cannot see because they are not non Filipinos. So I have learned that when in a country or on a forum composed of diverse cultures, people will butt heads at times if they do not pick their words carefully, so all, please try to not offend with your words and let us all do what this forum is meant to do, help others and in doing so help to make the Philippines a better place for all to live.  

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
OK all, lets tame it down and keep ourselves on topic. Let us not attack each other in any manner. What I have learned about the Philippines is that Filipinos will often get upset about some of us non Filipinos complaining about their country and rightfully so, would we not get upset when people from other countries move to our home countries and complain about them. I believe we would because I know I get upset when foreigners move to the US and then complain about how it is run and its laws and demand benefits that they did not earn the correct way. The protests that are now going on where illegal aliens are demanding to be able to stay is just one example. Now to get back on topic, there is both positive comments and negative comments about the Philippines in this section and elsewhere on this forum, and change can never come about if the powers that be do not see our complaints, and yes people in government and in the news media read forums, so change can and will be brought about even if ever so slowly, if they see the things that we see that they cannot see because they are not non Filipinos. So I have learned that when in a country or on a forum composed of diverse cultures, people will butt heads at times if they do not pick their words carefully, so all, please try to not offend with your words and let us all do what this forum is meant to do, help others and in doing so help to make the Philippines a better place for all to live.
Beautiful Day here in UK, 23c. & not a cloud to be seen... and Tex is taking me to our Fav PubGrub where the Chef owner is a wizard with locally produced meat and Game in Hereford's so Good luck to all. See Pic in "Gallery".BUT 1 comment - illegal aliens - always has me thinking of "men from Mar's":signnvm:UK Tom ps 2 comments -- come here and complain to Brit 20 years ago and go home in a bodyBag. To-day complain to a Brit about "the system" and he will probably agree" IMO he eh he ! Edited by Singers

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I have learned that if you get sick here, and have no money....you die. Keep plopping out the kids...it's what Jesus wanted. :(
I recently learned on UK TV -documentary about Philippines- of a Philippines RC Priest CUTTING up Condoms on the Church Alter.I would have preferred not to learn of such utter "mind bending" stupidity from a "community leader"???. What hope??UK Tom :thumbs-up-smile:
I don't want to turn this into a taboo subject, but I will quickly say that starving the children is even more horrible then butchering them....in collateral shock and awe. Sanctions are inhumane, as are the assinine leaders of this countries catholic church. STOP starving the kids by telling 90 million to make more. :508:

Singers
Posted
Posted
I have learned that if you get sick here, and have no money....you die. Keep plopping out the kids...it's what Jesus wanted. :(
I recently learned on UK TV -documentary about Philippines- of a Philippines RC Priest CUTTING up Condoms on the Church Alter.I would have preferred not to learn of such utter "mind bending" stupidity from a "community leader"???. What hope??UK Tom :thumbs-up-smile:
I don't want to turn this into a taboo subject, but I will quickly say that starving the children is even more horrible then butchering them....in collateral shock and awe. Sanctions are inhumane, as are the assinine leaders of this countries catholic church. STOP starving the kids by telling 90 million to make more. :lol:
OK I am in agreement -- lets put that Ass-of-mine to bed..... :508: :(