Links To Watch Nfl - College Football - Free

kenn
Posted
Posted

Maybe this can be pinned to the top so it can be found easily.I wanted to share the links that I use to watch NFL and College football.Best LinkFree Football 1 - see channels 1, 2 and 3OthersFootball and More - I have not tried this one.Ken

• Like 1

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Just watched my Giants lose again....going to be a long year. http://www.atdhe.net/

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Maybe this can be pinned to the top so it can be found easily.I wanted to share the links that I use to watch NFL and College football.Best LinkFree Football 1 - see channels 1, 2 and 3OthersFootball and More - I have not tried this one.Ken
Thanks for the link. Living in the US, I haven't had the need to use streaming TV much but I notice they still have commercials. No getting rid of them I guess. I cancelled my car insurance with Geico after they pushed 1 too many annoying commercials down my throat. I would love to talk to the genius who came up with that advertising strategy. It's like they're deliberately trying to drive you away from their products. Future generations will be amazed it was tolerated. There are some really great things on TV; for me, science and nature. There's gotta be a better way.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I cancelled my car insurance with Geico after they pushed 1 too many annoying commercials down my throat. I would love to talk to the genius who came up with that advertising strategy. It's like they're deliberately trying to drive you away from their products. Future generations will be amazed it was tolerated.
:lol:I find most of their commercials genius.b
"it's my mother calling, I'll put in on speaker" :lmao:BTW, their advertising is one of the most successful ever created for a product/service....so that genius could be considered...genius.

MikeB
Posted
Posted
I cancelled my car insurance with Geico after they pushed 1 too many annoying commercials down my throat. I would love to talk to the genius who came up with that advertising strategy. It's like they're deliberately trying to drive you away from their products. Future generations will be amazed it was tolerated.
BTW, their advertising is one of the most successful ever created for a product/service....so that genius could be considered...genius.
I don't believe they're using the caveman theme anymore, I was referring to the current one but if you find any of them interesting and entertaining...to each his own.

• 1 month later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted

1-6:565:

• 2 years later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Has anyone had any success with these sites?

or have any others that the Forum could know about?

i miss watching my cowgirls & Aggies aTm

GregZ
Posted
Posted

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/forum.php <---You'll find all games here... :thumbs-up-smile:

ALL my live sports watching starts here. You will have less commercials if you find feeds from England. Everything here requires live viewing.

I also use USTV Now... accounts are FREE for 4/5 major channels and you can set things to record if you have DVR capability on the site. If you use this link to sign up and then confirm through the email link they send you I will get DVR time. So even if you don't want to use it... sign up for me please. :dance: I'm watching the Charger v Raven game right now.... recorded.

http://www.ustvnow.com/index.php?refu=theshoppingman_at_gmail.com#.ULV4P5-nglQ.gmail

WIZIWIG requires reading if you want to set up and use the stream torrent software. If you don't want to go through all that set up just use the web feeds. Stream Torrent is recognizable with the ST on the links. For me the web feeds usually work better but I use both.

USTV now: Note that NBC blocks some sporting events to those outside the USA. I think VPN software can get you around this but have not tried.... in those cases I watch the other networks or go to WIZIWIG to view. It appears that they do not block NFL or NCAA at this time, but they did block the olympics.

:tiphat: Happy Viewing :565:

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I have used one myp2p (The above link don't function, but there are several. I don't remember which I used) and I used some other free Web-TV-services before my stationary computer broke, so I don't remember the links. Most have rather shady picture and some jumps, but better than nothing :) (At least if have at least 2.5 download speed, because otherwice it will be to many loading breaks to be nice to look at.)

i am bob
Posted
Posted

For myself I would be greatly interested in Baseball and Hockey! I was just thinking of getting the feed from MLB.com for my Blue Jays (seriously going for the World Series this year coming!) and Leafs I haven't bothered looking into as the league is trying to shut itself down for good with another strike.