2011 Forum Get Together

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The 2011 Philippines Expat Forum Official Get Together We are planning a get together for 2011,I know it seems a long way off but it would be good to get some ideas from all members who may be attending or just want to make some suggestions. Last year we had a good night at the Ranch Restaurant for members and their wives,friends and family. We also had a bit of a boys night out a couple of weeks later.Then there was the Famous Pizza Party to finish the party season off. whistling.gif Some ideas we are looking for; for this get together includeDateTimeVenueMember attendanceParty themeEtc As my wife Ann and I will be in Cebu from March the 11th to April 11th and would like to meet up with as many members as possible; I propose a date of Friday March the 18th and possibly a second get together on Friday April the 8th. This is just my first proposal and comments are now open cheersty.gif

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

My wife and I will be there whatever date and time it is and whatever place in Cebu the majority of the members would like to have it, that is as long as it is not early morning, :) I do not do early mornings. :) As for theme, the Boss Man pole dancing on a stage might be pretty funny to see. :lol:

• Like 1

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

We echo Lee's comment about wherever, whenever, we'll be there!For something different - The Wine Shop near Ayala? Spanish food and Latin music?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
We echo Lee's comment about wherever, whenever, we'll be there!For something different - The Wine Shop near Ayala? Spanish food and Latin music?
Hi Paul, is that the Wine Shop near Golden Peak hotel or did they put another one near Ayala? Also please say hello to Elsa for us and we are looking forward to seeing you both again. :)

ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)

I will absolutely be there. My wife will abso-probably be there, too. We're in Leyte, though, and have two young kids to look after. Making the journey to Cebu, you think there's a place we can dump the toddlers off at, or a one-time nanny we can hire off someone or somewhere to allow us to cut loose for an evening?

Edited by ekimswish

Jake
Posted
Posted

Dang, I'm going to miss out again. Just make sure you guys take plenty of photos, especially when Lee gyrates in his pink thongsaround that pole. That would be a Kodak moment.Respectfully -- Jake

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I can be there....I am leaving in the beginning of April to head stateside for a month, but anything in March is great. And if anybody makes their way down to Davao City ...we can always put you up in the spare bedroom, and will even allow the air con on..... medium only. :bedtime2:

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Hi Paul, is that the Wine Shop near Golden Peak hotel or did they put another one near Ayala? Also please say hello to Elsa for us and we are looking forward to seeing you both again. :)
That's the one Lee, I just couldn't remember the name of the street. or another place just up the road, Handuraw Pizza?When will you be back mate? We both miss you - and you Tom of course!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Due to my fathers health we will not be going to Cebu next year. Hope to meet you all again someday soon.

brock
Posted
Posted
That's the one Lee, I just couldn't remember the name of the street. or another place just up the road, Handuraw Pizza?When will you be back mate? We both miss you - and you Tom of course!
The wine bar is on Gorordo avenue, opposite the family choice resturant, owner is called Gabriel.