2011 Forum Get Together

Inspector
Posted
Posted

The last time I seen so many good looking foreigners, I was at a chippendales dance review. Yes, I enjoy looking at gwapo men...so what? :th_thsmilies-29057:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Ok,OK I dont remember dancing with this handsome devil.looks like we were made for each other. :lol:post-1-0-87412700-1301490027_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
Mugs
Posted
Posted

when and where will this years meet up be so I can try to be there?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Good question. It usually depends on when there is a JollyGoodFellow nearby to spring for a round of drinks. Tom? When you gonna be in Cebu?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Good question. It usually depends on when there is a JollyGoodFellow nearby to spring for a round of drinks. Tom? When you gonna be in Cebu?
Well DaveDue to financial restraints I can see my next trip at around 2020 if i keep saving hard. :rolleyes:
when and where will this years meet up be so I can try to be there?
Do you mean this year,2012?There will not be a get together this year as I wont be there, Unless someone else wants to arrange it that is. If someone wants to set one up fine but you will have to wear a wig to continue the jollygoodfellows tradition. :th_exactly:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Hmm, Cebu is pretty central. I could go there to attend, but I am not available to organize a party. I hope that ancientrocka or MikeS or another Cebu dweller will step up to the plate to organize something.Paul, oh Ancient One! Are you reading this?

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

I'm reading you B...........How about we do it together - you have time and I'm in Cebu!!

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

OK, posted a poll to gauge the members opinions on this.

• 1 year later...
oldutot
Posted
Posted

Ok,OK I dont remember dancing with this handsome devil.looks like we were made for each other. :-kiss: post-1-0-13140500-1378633012_thumb.jpg

well you are both handsome devils