Help. I Need This Translated Please

love2winalot
Posted
Posted

Hi. My wife is back in manila as her brother is in the hospital. I am still here in Las vegas. I got an e mail from her work/boss/friend, and i need to have it translated, "Word for Word", so i can call my wife, and read it to her. Thanks, Hugh. here is the e mailSister kumusta ? di ko alam kung dapat na i greet kita ng Merry christmas . Kumusta na si Benny? E mail mo sa akin ang Phone Number para naman makapag usap tayo. Lakasan mo ang loob mo , alam ko naman kung gaano mo kamahal amg kapatid mo. Baka ikaw din ay magkasakit. We keep in touch . Na miss ka namnin dito sa office. I will praying for Benny for his quick recovery. Take care and we love you. Always , Ate leony

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi. My wife is back in manila as her brother is in the hospital. I am still here in Las vegas. I got an e mail from her work/boss/friend, and i need to have it translated, "Word for Word", so i can call my wife, and read it to her. Thanks, Hugh. here is the e mailSister kumusta ? di ko alam kung dapat na i greet kita ng Merry christmas . Kumusta na si Benny? E mail mo sa akin ang Phone Number para naman makapag usap tayo. Lakasan mo ang loob mo , alam ko naman kung gaano mo kamahal amg kapatid mo. Baka ikaw din ay magkasakit. We keep in touch . Na miss ka namnin dito sa office. I will praying for Benny for his quick recovery. Take care and we love you. Always , Ate leony
Basically the below is what it says. Sorry but there is no actual or word for word when translating these things.Sister how are you? I don't know if I want to greet you a Merry Christmas. (I guess because of the situation) How is Benny? Email me the phone number so that we can talk. Be strong I know how much you love your brother (sibling or something like that) she is worried that she will get sick too (the person the message was directed at) you are missed at the office. I will be praying for Benny for his quick recovery.

love2winalot
Posted
Posted

Thank you Mr. lee. My wife Gloria is in the small fishing village of Luna. There is No internet access there, so I am telling her what the e mail said. She does not have a phone yet. I need one more translation, as her office friends do not read english very well. If you could kindly translate this.....--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thankyou for the E mail. Benny is getting better, and his strenth is returning. Merry beleted christmas, and a happy new year. I will let you know when i get my phone. I will not be returning to Las vegas, and we are selling our house there, and Hugh will return here after that. I am fine now, but i must stay so Benny gets the proper care he needs. Thanks for thinking of us, Gloria.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks, Hugh.-

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thank you Mr. lee. My wife Gloria is in the small fishing village of Luna. There is No internet access there, so I am telling her what the e mail said. She does not have a phone yet. I need one more translation, as her office friends do not read english very well. If you could kindly translate this.....--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thankyou for the E mail. Benny is getting better, and his strenth is returning. Merry beleted christmas, and a happy new year. I will let you know when i get my phone. I will not be returning to Las vegas, and we are selling our house there, and Hugh will return here after that. I am fine now, but i must stay so Benny gets the proper care he needs. Thanks for thinking of us, Gloria.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks, Hugh.-
I am guessing you wish the above translated to Tagalog, so while my wife is sleeping right now, this is the best I can do using a translator and hope it is correct enoughThankyou para sa mga mail E. Benny ay nakakakuha ng mas mahusay, at ang kaniyang strenth ay nagbabalik. Merry beleted christmas, at isang masayang bagong taon. ako ay ipaalam sa iyo kapag ako makakuha ng aking telepono. hindi ako ay bumabalik sa Las Vegas, at kami ay nagbebenta ng aming bahay doon, at Hugh ay bumalik dito matapos na. Ako pagmultahin ngayon, pero i dapat manatili kaya Benny makakakuha ng tamang pag-aalaga siya pangangailangan. Salamat para sa iisip ng sa amin, Gloria.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gif Good golly Miss Molly! Lee, did you translate that on your own in Tagalog? Good going! I couldn't have done it any better myself! th_thsmilies-29057.pngAddEmoticons04230.gif