Good Hotel In Angeles City

Married Kano
Posted
Posted

A friend of ours that moved to the Philippines and into the Angeles area some time ago tried for a long time to find a peacefull and good quality hotel in Angeles. He had to stay in Angeles many times during his search for a home to buy. Eventually he found the Hotel Hana in Angeles. My wife and I would often join him at this hotel for dinner and swim and found it to be very nice. Low cost rooms, modern, clean and with good service and food. Below is a photo of the place and their web site is at: Hotel Hana499ae6dc18e8bd80cb7804ea4.jpg

Jake
Posted
Posted
A friend of ours that moved to the Philippines and into the Angeles area some time ago tried for a long time to find a peacefull and good quality hotel in Angeles. He had to stay in Angeles many times during his search for a home to buy. Eventually he found the Hotel Hana in Angeles. My wife and I would often join him at this hotel for dinner and swim and found it to be very nice. Low cost rooms, modern, clean and with good service and food. Below is a photo of the place and their web site is at: Hotel Hana499ae6dc18e8bd80cb7804ea4.jpg
Hey Gene, thanks for the heads up! I've been researching about flying into Clark instead of Manila but looks like Clark is not receiving international flights originating from US. I need to contact regional airlines (Tiger, Asiania, etc) to see if transfer (at Narita or Seoul) from international gates to regional departure to Clark is feasible and cost effective. I want to avoid Manila like the plague -- Jake

No name
Posted
Posted
Hey Gene, thanks for the heads up! I've been researching about flying into Clark instead of Manila but looks like Clark is not receiving international flights originating from US. I need to contact regional airlines (Tiger, Asiania, etc) to see if transfer (at Narita or Seoul) from international gates to regional departure to Clark is feasible and cost effective. I want to avoid Manila like the plague -- Jake
I wish I could join you there.I'd like to visit, just to broaden my knowledge of Filipino culture you see....:)When are you going? Or PM me, maybe I'll have some cash.Just spent what little I did have on some Internet marketing product so I'm back to my normal state of next to broke. LOL