My Girl

Carl
Posted
Posted

GidayBeen off line for a few weeks with a phone connection problem,ya gotta love those Telstra guys here in australia.Well now that I'm up and running again I have some things to put to you blokes for feed back. My mate who has been to the Philippines before says that some older philpino men told him that its OK to keep their wives inline with a bit of a slap every now and then,he says that they expect it in marriage.I dont know if this is true but I'm meeting my girl for the first time soon and want her to know from the beginning who's going to wear the pants in this relationship. I have read about this tampo thing and dont want any sh&t from my girl.How do you guys keep your girls in their place? I am a old fashion bugger but think men and women have a role to play with the man being the head leader.This is probably why I choose a philipina as I hear there submissive and not like those ugly western women that have ruined my life.just a bit of feed back from you guys would be appreciated,I arrive in April if anyone wants to drag me out to a bar for a ton of drinks lol

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
GidayBeen off line for a few weeks with a phone connection problem,ya gotta love those Telstra guys here in australia.Well now that I'm up and running again I have some things to put to you blokes for feed back. My mate who has been to the Philippines before says that some older philpino men told him that its OK to keep their wives inline with a bit of a slap every now and then,he says that they expect it in marriage.I dont know if this is true but I'm meeting my girl for the first time soon and want her to know from the beginning who's going to wear the pants in this relationship. I have read about this tampo thing and dont want any sh&t from my girl.How do you guys keep your girls in their place? I am a old fashion bugger but think men and women have a role to play with the man being the head leader.This is probably why I choose a philipina as I hear there submissive and not like those ugly western women that have ruined my life.just a bit of feed back from you guys would be appreciated,I arrive in April if anyone wants to drag me out to a bar for a ton of drinks lol
Hey Rob welcome back....... If you think you have problems there with phone lines, try living in the Philippines. :SugarwareZ-037: As for keeping you wife inline, I do not know what you can get away with in Australia but here in the US, it is easy to get charged with spousal abuse and end up in jail pretty fast....... Now when in the Philippines, it seems you can get away with it and I have even heard of expats who have manhandled their ladies and have not been charged or deported...... Why I do not know..... I guess it is all up to if the lady is willing to take it or not, or if you have the money to pay her and her family to not press charges. IMO Filipinos can get away with a lot more than expats can with their Filipina wives.Now my wife is my princess and I keep her in line with lots of love and loving, but I am a lucky man and found a great wife. :3_8_14[1]: As for drinking, just pm me when you know you will be in Cebu and I can give you my contact info, and I would be happy to toss a few with you and even try to get some more expats to come along too. cheers :7_4_17[1]:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Hitting any woman is wrong. If you meet the right Filipina she will respect you because she cares for you. Tampo is something we all deal with at times. If you take the time to clearly understand your gal it will not be a big deal. If it is you are not a good match or she has stuff going on. Good luck! :23_11_60[2]:

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Yes sir re, a lot of women and men start arguements so they can go off and cheat with their lover.

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just give her a couple of slaps when you meet her and if she stays with you, she's a keeper. :23_11_60[2]:

Edited by BobNChe

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
RobFirst off you might like to change your attitude some what,I dont know if its true about older Filipinos keeping their wives in line by slapping but as a westerner you should know that this is not acceptable in todays world.You may be old fashion but you might want to think again about coming to the Philippines just to have a submissive woman and to why your ex western women ruined your life.Sounds to me that you are the problem,not the women.What do you think you are going to have here,a slave?You say you are coming to meet your lady but sounds as if you wont have time as you will be in the bar to much, heres my advice...Grow up,get a life and stay home th_fluch.gif

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Geeeeez ...... Tom .... you're kinda rough on the ol' boy ........ let him come over here and tangle with the wrong Filipina ..... gives me something to read in the news paper ........ "Man from Oz found minus several body parts" ........

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)
Just give her a couple of slaps when you meet her and if she stays with you, she's a keeper. :23_11_60[2]:
Just to clarify, my post above was just a sarcastic way of saying what Tom said in case anyone might take it as condoning such a despicable idea! Edited by BobNChe

Mik
Posted
Posted

The women here are not all the same. You might find a submissive one. If she is not "in her place" before marriage she still won't be after marriage. Marry the sort of girl you want. Don't think you can change her. It's pretty hard to change someone. Let the other person be the way they are. If you don't like the way they are then don't marry them or just get used to it. You start slapping her and your life will get worse. It is a violation and you could get deported.

TheMason
Posted
Posted

If you slap your wife around, you'd better sleep with one eye open. The Filipinas I know would cut your dick off before having you tossed in jail and deported.