My Girl

Carl
Posted
Posted
GidayBeen off line for a few weeks with a phone connection problem,ya gotta love those Telstra guys here in australia.Well now that I'm up and running again I have some things to put to you blokes for feed back. My mate who has been to the Philippines before says that some older philpino men told him that its OK to keep their wives inline with a bit of a slap every now and then,he says that they expect it in marriage.I dont know if this is true but I'm meeting my girl for the first time soon and want her to know from the beginning who's going to wear the pants in this relationship. I have read about this tampo thing and dont want any sh&t from my girl.How do you guys keep your girls in their place? I am a old fashion bugger but think men and women have a role to play with the man being the head leader.This is probably why I choose a philipina as I hear there submissive and not like those ugly western women that have ruined my life.just a bit of feed back from you guys would be appreciated,I arrive in April if anyone wants to drag me out to a bar for a ton of drinks lol
RobFirst off you might like to change your attitude some what,I dont know if its true about older Filipinos keeping their wives in line by slapping but as a westerner you should know that this is not acceptable in todays world.You may be old fashion but you might want to think again about coming to the Philippines just to have a submissive woman and to why your ex western women ruined your life.Sounds to me that you are the problem,not the women.What do you think you are going to have here,a slave?You say you are coming to meet your lady but sounds as if you wont have time as you will be in the bar to much, heres my advice...Grow up,get a life and stay home th_fluch.gif
Well sorry if I offend youBloody hell who do you think you are,you dont know me or anything about medont think you can tell me what to do mate maybe you need alife. If you and a couple of others opened your eyes and read what i said then by chance you can see that i did not say that i was going to slap anyone.My question for you blokes was how do you keep your girls in there place/simple questionThe trouble with you yanks is you think you own the world.if you dont want to discuss the philipina then mind your own business and quit posting to me

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The papers will include the words... Bolo, Hack, Amuck, and dead Kano.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
GidayBeen off line for a few weeks with a phone connection problem,ya gotta love those Telstra guys here in australia.Well now that I'm up and running again I have some things to put to you blokes for feed back. My mate who has been to the Philippines before says that some older philpino men told him that its OK to keep their wives inline with a bit of a slap every now and then,he says that they expect it in marriage.I dont know if this is true but I'm meeting my girl for the first time soon and want her to know from the beginning who's going to wear the pants in this relationship. I have read about this tampo thing and dont want any sh&t from my girl.How do you guys keep your girls in their place? I am a old fashion bugger but think men and women have a role to play with the man being the head leader.This is probably why I choose a philipina as I hear there submissive and not like those ugly western women that have ruined my life.just a bit of feed back from you guys would be appreciated,I arrive in April if anyone wants to drag me out to a bar for a ton of drinks lol
RobFirst off you might like to change your attitude some what,I dont know if its true about older Filipinos keeping their wives in line by slapping but as a westerner you should know that this is not acceptable in todays world.You may be old fashion but you might want to think again about coming to the Philippines just to have a submissive woman and to why your ex western women ruined your life.Sounds to me that you are the problem,not the women.What do you think you are going to have here,a slave?You say you are coming to meet your lady but sounds as if you wont have time as you will be in the bar to much, heres my advice...Grow up,get a life and stay home th_fluch.gif
Well sorry if I offend youBloody hell who do you think you are,you dont know me or anything about medont think you can tell me what to do mate maybe you need alife. If you and a couple of others opened your eyes and read what i said then by chance you can see that i did not say that i was going to slap anyone.My question for you blokes was how do you keep your girls in there place/simple questionThe trouble with you yanks is you think you own the world.if you dont want to discuss the philipina then mind your own business and quit posting to me
RobI know that its Australia day today and you probably had too many kangaroo steaks at the Barbie but if I could just set you straight on a couple of points.#1 read the forum rules before posting again.#2 who do I think I am?look to your left and you will see I'm the "Boss Man"#3 we dont degrade the Filipina here and we also dont knock others countries or culture.#4 I'm an Aussie but not proud to have your sort on the forum.#5 what is posted is my businessNow that you might understand better theres just one more thing that I hope you can comprehend. th_banned1.gif Just incase you have a problem with what I said, you may as well know that I will only give one warning before showing you the door,I can hear it creaking behind me ,now do you understand?One more thing,try using the spell checker

retired
Posted
Posted
Just give her a couple of slaps when you meet her and if she stays with you, she's a keeper. :SugarwareZ-037:
I don't believe you said that . :th_thholysheep:

Hoz
Posted
Posted

There is no place today for "keeping a woman "in line" " What line? Yours, hers or OURS?

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

Might I give you another option besides obtaining a wife.....Maybe continue to just rent for a short period of time. That way you don't have to keep anyone in line, and you life might be much longer.Rentals, you don't have so abuse, if they don't work, return them for another.....As far as keeping a wife in line which is what you say you were asking....I use the very simple method of "it's my ways or the highways"....Now mind you this is a very expensive method....as I am on wife #4.But I don't abuse them.....if they are not happy following my guide, then it was a mistake and I move on.It did take me awhile but the wife I have now, I have had for 20 years...so I did finely find the right one.Jim

• 3 weeks later...
scianna54
Posted
Posted
Yeah, keep those girls in line.I always thought it would be nice but on the other hand I don't want to have my *&^%$#@*& cut off.Maybe you are getting the idea, Mr. L.