Return Or Throw Away Ticket? Confused!

Garpo
Posted
Posted

I came to the Philippines over a year and when I first came here I obtained a throw away ticket that turned out to me not even needed. I now have to return to the United States for two weeks and will then be coming back to the Philippines. Do I need to buy another return or throw away ticket when I return here to the Philippines? My Visa will still be good for a week or two after I get back.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I came to the Philippines over a year and when I first came here I obtained a throw away ticket that turned out to me not even needed. I now have to return to the United States for two weeks and will then be coming back to the Philippines. Do I need to buy another return or throw away ticket when I return here to the Philippines? My Visa will still be good for a week or two after I get back.
YesAs the law states you must have a ticket onward to another designation.What sort of a visa are we talking about?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Get a ship ticket to Malaysia or any cheap ticket out of the country before even leaving, and that will suffice. Of course make sure the date of the ticket is for the correct time frame.

• 7 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Do I need to buy another return or throw away ticket when I return here to the Philippines? My Visa will still be good for a week or two after I get back.

when you leave

YOUR CURRENT VISA is now expired.

You will need to start all over on the VISA process :thumbsup: